1st Bi-monthly Member Meeting 2016
Venue: KSSA/ICF Center, Phnom Penh
Date: 07 Apr-07 Apr 2016
The 7 April 2016 CCC's Bi-monthly members meeting is the 241th Member Meeting since 1991. Based on CCC’s Bylaw, the meeting is designed for country re presentatives/executive directors and/or senior leaders/managers of CCC members to attend and bring the common concerns on the development challenges and prioritized the issues to be addressed by relevant stakeholders. The meeting will beconvened with the following objective:
- To share information and update members about status of LANGO, mid-term review of NationalStrategic Development Plan (NSDP), localization process of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs),engagement with G7 and G20, and CCC’s internal mile stones which are beneficial to CCC members.
- To present preliminary result of quick survey on taxation in civil society, and discuss on its way forward
- To launch a new initiative called “culturing good practice and sustainability of Community Based Organizations”.
- To generate feedback/inputs from members on zero draft on Global Reference Standards for CSO Accountability
Click for view Photos.
- CCC update by Ms: Sinputheary
- Global Standard PPT by Mr: Sorn Savoeun
- Presentation on CBO Project Launching by Mr: Chhorn Vatanak
- Slide Presentation of CFT
Other Event Archives
ក្រសួងសេដ្ឋកិច្ច និង ហិរញ្ញវត្ថុ : ប្រកាសស្តីពី ការបង្កើតក្រុមការងារចម្រុះរវាង អគ្គនាយកដ្ឋានពន្ធដារ និង សមាគមនិងអង្គការមិនមែនរដ្ឋាភិបាល
In Cambodia, contributions made by civil society to the sustainable development of the country are substantial as indicated in the civil society contribution research conducted by CCC in 2012 that CSOs implemented around 4,000 projects, which provided benefits to...
Powerful Visual Content Online is the main topic of the 25th ICT Learning Forum on 24th May 2019. This particular forum will allow ICT practitioners to learn more on web-based basic design tools for better development of visual content, on social media security and new technology such as Hologram.
Virtual Meeting Between CSOs and the United Nations Phnom Penh.
We are very delighted to meet Mr. Samuel Hurtig, Head of Development Cooperation Section, and Ms. Camilla Monsine Ottosson
Today, we are very delighted to meet Mr. Samuel Hurtig, Head of Development Cooperation Section, and Ms. Camilla Monsine Ottosson, First Secretary-Democracy, Human Rights and Labour Market, at the Embassy of Sweden Phnom Penh to discuss on topic such as strategic partnership development.