៤th Bi-monthly Member Meeting 2016
Venue: KSSA/ICF Center, Phnom Penh
Date: 06 Oct-06 Oct 2016
The 244th Bi-Monthly Members meeting will be convened on 6 October 2016. Based on CCC’s Bylaw, the meeting is designed for participants who are country representatives/executive directors and/or senior leaders/managers of CCC members to attend and bring the common concerns on the development challenges and prioritize the issues to be addressed by relevant stakeholders. The purposes to this meeting are:
- To welcome new members and to exchange best practice of CCC member’s contribution.
- To review and discuss the current legal procedure that affect to civil society
- To present draft five years program of CCC for 2017 – 2021 and generate inputs/endorsements from members.
- To generate input from members for upcoming Annual General Meeting (AGM) for members
- To strengthen the collaboration among CCC members and beyond
Other Event Archives
248th Bi-monthly Member Meeting 2017
The 248th Bi‐Monthly Members meeting will be convened on 3 August 2017. Based on CCC’s Bylaw, the meeting designed.....
M&E User Testing
CCC is pleased to invite you to share the experience of the User Testing on M&E Tool, was conducted 25 December 2017 from 8:00am-5:00pm.......
Virtual Meeting Between CSOs and the United Nations Phnom Penh
Virtual Meeting Between CSOs and the United Nations Phnom Penh.
ដើម្បីគាំទ្រ និងពង្រឹងសមត្ថភាពដល់អង្គការបណ្តាញថ្នាក់ខេត្ត អង្គការគណ:កម្មាធិការសហប្រត្តិបត្តិការដើម្បីកម្ពុជា (គ.ស.ក) បានរៀបចំសិក្ខាសាលាវិភាគគម្រោងតាមរយ:ឧបករណ៍មិនបង្កទំនាស់ (Do No Harm) ក្នុងថ្ងៃទី ២៨ ២៩ ខែកញ្ញា ឆ្នាំ ២០១៨
CSO Reflection on Commitment in Paris Peace Accords
To reflect on key progress, shortcomings, and what need to be done further for actualization of five key commitments in Paris Peace Accord To reflect and discuss on role of civil society organizations in contributing to the realization.....