៤th Bi-monthly Member Meeting 2016
Venue: KSSA/ICF Center, Phnom Penh
Date: 06 Oct-06 Oct 2016
The 244th Bi-Monthly Members meeting will be convened on 6 October 2016. Based on CCC’s Bylaw, the meeting is designed for participants who are country representatives/executive directors and/or senior leaders/managers of CCC members to attend and bring the common concerns on the development challenges and prioritize the issues to be addressed by relevant stakeholders. The purposes to this meeting are:
- To welcome new members and to exchange best practice of CCC member’s contribution.
- To review and discuss the current legal procedure that affect to civil society
- To present draft five years program of CCC for 2017 – 2021 and generate inputs/endorsements from members.
- To generate input from members for upcoming Annual General Meeting (AGM) for members
- To strengthen the collaboration among CCC members and beyond