1st Bi-monthly Member Meeting 2016
Venue: KSSA/ICF Center, Phnom Penh
Date: 07-07 Apr 2016
The 7 April 2016 CCC's Bi-monthly members meeting is the 241th Member Meeting since 1991. Based on CCC’s Bylaw, the meeting is designed for country re presentatives/executive directors and/or senior leaders/managers of CCC members to attend and bring the common concerns on the development challenges and prioritized the issues to be addressed by relevant stakeholders. The meeting will beconvened with the following objective:
- To share information and update members about status of LANGO, mid-term review of NationalStrategic Development Plan (NSDP), localization process of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs),engagement with G7 and G20, and CCC’s internal mile stones which are beneficial to CCC members.
- To present preliminary result of quick survey on taxation in civil society, and discuss on its way forward
- To launch a new initiative called “culturing good practice and sustainability of Community Based Organizations”.
- To generate feedback/inputs from members on zero draft on Global Reference Standards for CSO Accountability
Click for view Photos.
- CCC update by Ms: Sinputheary
- Global Standard PPT by Mr: Sorn Savoeun
- Presentation on CBO Project Launching by Mr: Chhorn Vatanak
- Slide Presentation of CFT
Other Event Archives
The 3rd Regional Learning Forum on Policy Development and civil society which conducted on May 24, 2018 at Komport province.
Guidelines on Partnership Mechanisms and Tools of the Development Cooperation and Partnerships Strategy (DCPS) 2019-2023
The overarching objective of the Guidelines on Partnership Mechenisms and Tools of DCPS 2019-2023 is to implement DCPS for promotig partnerships with all development actors and ensuring transparency, accountability and development cooperation effectiveness.
it was conducted on 7 April 2015 as normally for its members. However, this time is very crucial for all CSOs to participate in this meeting as the Prime Minister of Royal Government of Cambodia has announced that the draft Law on Associations and NGOs (LANGOs) will be sent to council of ministers by May 2015.