1st Bi-monthly Member Meeting 2016
Venue: KSSA/ICF Center, Phnom Penh
Date: 07-07 Apr 2016
The 7 April 2016 CCC's Bi-monthly members meeting is the 241th Member Meeting since 1991. Based on CCC’s Bylaw, the meeting is designed for country re presentatives/executive directors and/or senior leaders/managers of CCC members to attend and bring the common concerns on the development challenges and prioritized the issues to be addressed by relevant stakeholders. The meeting will beconvened with the following objective:
- To share information and update members about status of LANGO, mid-term review of NationalStrategic Development Plan (NSDP), localization process of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs),engagement with G7 and G20, and CCC’s internal mile stones which are beneficial to CCC members.
- To present preliminary result of quick survey on taxation in civil society, and discuss on its way forward
- To launch a new initiative called “culturing good practice and sustainability of Community Based Organizations”.
- To generate feedback/inputs from members on zero draft on Global Reference Standards for CSO Accountability
Click for view Photos.
- CCC update by Ms: Sinputheary
- Global Standard PPT by Mr: Sorn Savoeun
- Presentation on CBO Project Launching by Mr: Chhorn Vatanak
- Slide Presentation of CFT
Other Event Archives
National Dialogue Forum on “Civil Society Organizations and the Understanding on their Tax Obligation”
Today, on 11 December 2018, the Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) is hosting the National Dialogue Forum on "Civil Society Organizations and the understanding on their tax obligation" at Diakonia Center (KSSA/ICF)...
ICT was aim to increase capacity of M&E staff and/or communications staff to collect data of their project by using new technology Resource Map and M-builder. Moreover, participant got experience from this forum how to protect data on cloud storage.
Objectives of the Resource Mobilization Learning Forum To introduction overall concept of diverse resources mobilization. To identify key challenges of CSOs in fundraising and diverse resources mobilization. To discuss on the need for capacity development on diverse resource mobilization and prioritize some key actions to be taken by CCC and its partners....
This is a positive step that civil society and UN have further strengthened partnership for broader development spectrum including controversial discussion on policy dialogue, unlock private sector,
Do No Harm Cambodia (DNHC) Master Training was conducted for five days from 7 to 11 May 2018 to find out about the field assessment, DNH in Project Cycle Management, different forms of working with DNH and more....
From 16-20 of July, the Cooperation Committee for Cambodia have organized the Annual Staff Reflection for the first semester in Siem Reap Province in order to celebrate the achievements and to reflect on how the interventions of CCC can be even more responsive to the need of beneficiaries, especially members and partners.