1st Bi-monthly Member Meeting 2016
Venue: KSSA/ICF Center, Phnom Penh
Date: 07-07 Apr 2016
The 7 April 2016 CCC's Bi-monthly members meeting is the 241th Member Meeting since 1991. Based on CCC’s Bylaw, the meeting is designed for country re presentatives/executive directors and/or senior leaders/managers of CCC members to attend and bring the common concerns on the development challenges and prioritized the issues to be addressed by relevant stakeholders. The meeting will beconvened with the following objective:
- To share information and update members about status of LANGO, mid-term review of NationalStrategic Development Plan (NSDP), localization process of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs),engagement with G7 and G20, and CCC’s internal mile stones which are beneficial to CCC members.
- To present preliminary result of quick survey on taxation in civil society, and discuss on its way forward
- To launch a new initiative called “culturing good practice and sustainability of Community Based Organizations”.
- To generate feedback/inputs from members on zero draft on Global Reference Standards for CSO Accountability
Click for view Photos.
- CCC update by Ms: Sinputheary
- Global Standard PPT by Mr: Sorn Savoeun
- Presentation on CBO Project Launching by Mr: Chhorn Vatanak
- Slide Presentation of CFT
Other Event Archives
To identify all previous year challenges and improvement on the contemporary CSOs’ Enabling Environment and generate them as the proposed recommendations for the solution; To strengthen the solidarity of CSOs-Community for the better improvement of CSOs’ Enabling Environment...
Share on current policies impacts to civil society operation including CSDGs, DCPS and so on. Share and discuss on research finding related to CSOs (CSO Image, Enabling Environment, Sustainability Index, Older People, and CSO Road Map). Discusse and generate key strategic recommendation for better programing and policies..
6 Oct 2016, KSSA/ICF Center, Phnom Penh - The 244th Bi-Monthly Members meeting will be convened on 6 October 2016. Based on CCC’s Bylaw, the meeting is designed for participants who are country representatives/executive directors and..
This is a platform where civil society collectively presented its achievement, challenges, and recommendation through partnership forum with the government at Ministry of Interior on 21 June 2018. The detail of remark delivered by civil society representative is below.