Annual General Meeting (2015)
Venue: Daikonia Center(KSSA/ICF), Phnom Penh
Date: 10-10 Mar 2016
This year AGM will be convened on 10 March 2016 with very excited thematic programs, speakers, interactions with honor guests, displayed materials, and fairs.
- To appreciate key achievements of CCC and its members in contributing to development of Cambodia in 2015;
- To collectively discuss and endorse priorities for CCC to take for the next five year 2016 – 2020
- To genuinely share, and discuss on key concerns, advocacy efforts, and make joint efforts in responding to new development paradigms, especially in the con text of LANGO and SDGs
- To debate on multi-partnership arrangement for SDGs localization in Cambodia.
Click for view Photos.
Annual General Meeting 2015 Presentation : Financial status by Khorn Bunthong
Break Out Session
BreakOut:GHP for AGM by Mr.Kimchean Edward
- Group1 - Review findings
BreakOut:LANGO Presentation by Mr. Mi Nac
- Group 2 - Review findings
BreakOut:SDGs for AGM by Dr.EL Sotheary
- Group 3 - Review findings
Other Event Archives
This is a positive step that civil society and UN have further strengthened partnership for broader development spectrum including controversial discussion on policy dialogue, unlock private sector,
In order to keep responding to the needs of the NGO community, the Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) had conducted the 19th M&E Learning Forum focusing on "Case Study and Successful Story"; conducted on 25 October 2018 at Diakonia Center (ICF/KSSA).
កាលពីថ្ងៃទី០១ ខែវិច្ឆិកា ឆ្នាំ២០១៧ គណៈកម្មាធិការសហប្រតិបត្តិការដើម្បីកម្ពុជា (គ.ស.ក) បានរៀបចំសិក្ខាសាលាបណ្ដាញថ្នាក់តំបន់សម្រាប់អង្គការសហគមន៍មូលដ្ឋាន...