Annual General Meeting (2015)
Venue: Daikonia Center(KSSA/ICF), Phnom Penh
Date: 10-10 Mar 2016
This year AGM will be convened on 10 March 2016 with very excited thematic programs, speakers, interactions with honor guests, displayed materials, and fairs.
- To appreciate key achievements of CCC and its members in contributing to development of Cambodia in 2015;
- To collectively discuss and endorse priorities for CCC to take for the next five year 2016 – 2020
- To genuinely share, and discuss on key concerns, advocacy efforts, and make joint efforts in responding to new development paradigms, especially in the con text of LANGO and SDGs
- To debate on multi-partnership arrangement for SDGs localization in Cambodia.
Click for view Photos.
Annual General Meeting 2015 Presentation : Financial status by Khorn Bunthong
Break Out Session
BreakOut:GHP for AGM by Mr.Kimchean Edward
- Group1 - Review findings
BreakOut:LANGO Presentation by Mr. Mi Nac
- Group 2 - Review findings
BreakOut:SDGs for AGM by Dr.EL Sotheary
- Group 3 - Review findings
Other Event Archives
To promote the synergy of the contribution of the voluntary group members to improve the quality of CSO, the Cooperation on Committee for Cambodia has organized a half-day reflection workshop on 14th November 2018 at Tonle Bassac II restaurant.
Call for Application for The Volunteer Youth Ambassador Program for the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The United Nations Volunteer (UNV) partners with the
The meeting was conducted on 2 June 2015 as normally for its members. It was designed into two main sessions. The first half morning was to update on current status CCC membership and form the technical working group on the LANGO and policy development process. After the break, there was the small group discussions on the e-advocacy system.
This is the 4th Partnership Forum between the Government and Civil Society Organization which was held at the Ministry of Interior on 3rd Feb 2020. Achievements, challenges, and suggestions have been raised during the partnership forum. 1) Highlight on process of LANGO Amendment 2) Monitor on 12 key asks raised since 2nd partnership forum in 2019
នៅថ្ងៃទី ២៨- ៣០ ខែ សីហា ឆ្នាំ២០១៨ គណៈកម្មាធិការសហប្រតិបត្តិការដើម្បីកម្ពុជា (គ.ស.ក) បានរៀបចំវគ្គបណ្តុះបណ្តាលសាកល្បង ស្តីពីជំនាញសម្របសម្រួល និងការប្រតិបត្តិល្អរបស់អង្គការសហគមន៍មូលដ្ឋាន។