Annual General Meeting (2015)
Venue: Daikonia Center(KSSA/ICF), Phnom Penh
Date: 10 Mar-10 Mar 2016
This year AGM will be convened on 10 March 2016 with very excited thematic programs, speakers, interactions with honor guests, displayed materials, and fairs.
- To appreciate key achievements of CCC and its members in contributing to development of Cambodia in 2015;
- To collectively discuss and endorse priorities for CCC to take for the next five year 2016 – 2020
- To genuinely share, and discuss on key concerns, advocacy efforts, and make joint efforts in responding to new development paradigms, especially in the con text of LANGO and SDGs
- To debate on multi-partnership arrangement for SDGs localization in Cambodia.
Click for view Photos.
Annual General Meeting 2015 Presentation : Financial status by Khorn Bunthong
Break Out Session
BreakOut:GHP for AGM by Mr.Kimchean Edward
- Group1 - Review findings
BreakOut:LANGO Presentation by Mr. Mi Nac
- Group 2 - Review findings
BreakOut:SDGs for AGM by Dr.EL Sotheary
- Group 3 - Review findings
Other Event Archives
The meeting was conducted on 2 June 2015 as normally for its members. It was designed into two main sessions. The first half morning was to update on current status CCC membership and form the technical working group on the LANGO and policy development process. After the break, there was the small group discussions on the e-advocacy system.
The Extension of CCC Membership Fee Payment until 31 May 2020
The Forum on Consultation and Reflection Workshop on Partnership Forum between the Royal Government of Cambodia and Civil Society Organizations
To reflect on implementation progress of partnership dialogue(s) between the government and CSOs for the last 07-month period within the spirit of the Partnership Dialogue between the Government and CSOs which was conducted on January 17, 2019 organized by MOI.
This forum is organized to achieve the following objectives: To discuss the very urgent need CSOs for assistance on the implication of the amendment of labour law on the matter of seniority payment. (The calculation of the seniority payment). To find the common strategies and way forward solving the common challenges among CSOs related to the new changes of the legal framework for CSOs.