Annual General Meeting (2015)
Venue: Daikonia Center(KSSA/ICF), Phnom Penh
Date: 10 Mar-10 Mar 2016
This year AGM will be convened on 10 March 2016 with very excited thematic programs, speakers, interactions with honor guests, displayed materials, and fairs.
- To appreciate key achievements of CCC and its members in contributing to development of Cambodia in 2015;
- To collectively discuss and endorse priorities for CCC to take for the next five year 2016 – 2020
- To genuinely share, and discuss on key concerns, advocacy efforts, and make joint efforts in responding to new development paradigms, especially in the con text of LANGO and SDGs
- To debate on multi-partnership arrangement for SDGs localization in Cambodia.
Click for view Photos.
Annual General Meeting 2015 Presentation : Financial status by Khorn Bunthong
Break Out Session
BreakOut:GHP for AGM by Mr.Kimchean Edward
- Group1 - Review findings
BreakOut:LANGO Presentation by Mr. Mi Nac
- Group 2 - Review findings
BreakOut:SDGs for AGM by Dr.EL Sotheary
- Group 3 - Review findings
Other Event Archives
6 Oct 2016, KSSA/ICF Center, Phnom Penh - The 244th Bi-Monthly Members meeting will be convened on 6 October 2016. Based on CCC’s Bylaw, the meeting is designed for participants who are country representatives/executive directors and..
In the previous week, the cooperation committee for Cambodia has organized Learning Forum on Organizational Development and Resource Mobilization for Provincial NGO Networks...
Share on current policies impacts to civil society operation including CSDGs, DCPS and so on. Share and discuss on research finding related to CSOs (CSO Image, Enabling Environment, Sustainability Index, Older People, and CSO Road Map). Discusse and generate key strategic recommendation for better programing and policies..
វេទិកាសិក្សាលើកទី ២ ស្ដីពី ការឆ្លុះបញ្ជាំងអំពីការប្រតិបត្តិរបស់អង្គការសហគមន៍មូលដ្ឋាន ដើម្បីលើកកម្ពស់អភិបាលកិច្ចល្អ និងនិរន្តរភាព
នៅថ្ងៃទី ១២ និងទី១៣ ខែធ្នូ ឆ្នាំ២០១៧ គណៈកម្មាធិការសហប្រតិបត្តិការដើម្បីកម្ពុជា (គ.ស.ក) រួមទាំងអង្គការមិនមែនរដ្ឋាភិបាល.....
At Diakonia Center today, we are pleased to welcome M&E practitioners to the 21st Monitoring & Evaluation Learning Forum to discuss the topic: "Effective Project Monitoring". This forum focus on providing better understanding to more than 100 participants on the process of project monitoring and also on how to write monitoring report. We hope that this platform will also create a learning and sharing environment for the participants, so that they could perform their works eff.