ICT Learning Forum
Venue: Diakonia Center
Date: 24 May-24 May 2019
Time: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Objectives of the ICT Learning Forum
- To review the outcome and impact of the last ICT learning forum
- To have better understand on the social media security (Facebook & Instagram)
- To understand the Basic Design tools such as Canva and Infographic for better development of chart, map, color, image…
- To update participants on the world technology to gain benefits from the Technology such as Hologram
- To create a learning and sharing environment and build a stronger network each other
ICT LF Poster@4x-100 (1)Downloads
Concept Note_ICT Learning ForumDownloads
Topics for Next ForumDownloads
Survey of Learning Forum (ICT)_24May2019Downloads
Participant's Feedback_Learning Forum_24May2019Downloads
Final_ Review Session_ for ICTDownloads
Security Tips _ Facebook Help CenterDownloads
Introducing - HologramDownloads
Minute_ICT Learning Forum_24May2019Downloads
Other Event Archives
Around 100 participants from 80 CSOs representative joined 4th CCC’s Bi-monthly meeting. This platform is a great opportunity for members to meet various experts on Accountability of CSOs and SDGs from national and global...
As the longest established membership organization in Cambodia, the Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) has been playing a unique role since 1990 in strengthening the cooperation, professionalism, accountability, governance...
Virtual Meeting Between CSOs and the United Nations Phnom Penh.
ក្រសួងសេដ្ឋកិច្ច និង ហិរញ្ញវត្ថុ : ប្រកាសស្តីពី ការបង្កើតក្រុមការងារចម្រុះរវាង អគ្គនាយកដ្ឋានពន្ធដារ និង សមាគមនិងអង្គការមិនមែនរដ្ឋាភិបាល
To express thanksgiving and appreciation to the voluntary groups for their contributions to improve the quality services of CSOs in Cambodia; To reflect on the CCC and voluntary working groups performance; To explore possible opportunity/ strategic direction for CCC service and performance ; To increase networking among the voluntary working groups of CCC to promote the synergy and share the best practices
The workshop was conducted on 23 December, it was aim to discuss on roles and responsibility of youth in promoting and advocating for OGP...