ICT Learning Forum
Venue: Diakonia Center
Date: 24-24 May 2019
Time: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Objectives of the ICT Learning Forum
- To review the outcome and impact of the last ICT learning forum
- To have better understand on the social media security (Facebook & Instagram)
- To understand the Basic Design tools such as Canva and Infographic for better development of chart, map, color, image…
- To update participants on the world technology to gain benefits from the Technology such as Hologram
- To create a learning and sharing environment and build a stronger network each other
ICT LF Poster@4x-100 (1)Downloads
Concept Note_ICT Learning ForumDownloads
Topics for Next ForumDownloads
Survey of Learning Forum (ICT)_24May2019Downloads
Participant's Feedback_Learning Forum_24May2019Downloads
Final_ Review Session_ for ICTDownloads
Security Tips _ Facebook Help CenterDownloads
Introducing - HologramDownloads
Minute_ICT Learning Forum_24May2019Downloads
Other Event Archives
To welcome new members and sharing of member’s development approaches; ; To share results of civil society sustainability index in Cambodia; To share and discuss on the results of GHP‐midterm review and key suggestions/recommendation for program’s interventions for CCC members; AOB
In order to keep responding to the needs of the NGO community, the Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) had conducted the 19th M&E Learning Forum focusing on "Case Study and Successful Story"; conducted on 25 October 2018 at Diakonia Center (ICF/KSSA).
This 255th Bi-Monthly meeting was convened on 06 December 2018 at Diakonia Center (KSSA/ICF), where CCC welcomes seven new members such as Community Capacities for Development (CCD), ForumZFD, Komar Rikreay (KMR), OIC Cambodia, Operations Enfants du Cambodge (OEC), Rural Development Association (RDA) and Society for Action and Change for Rural Education and Development (SACRED).
Our Basic Video Training on 29-30-31 May 2019 came to completion with fruitful result! Together, our trainees could plan and produce their very own videos through basic concept of creative story telling, camera operation and video editing. We hope to see more from them!