CCC Annual Staff Retreat 2017
Venue: Mondulkiri Province
Date: 19-22 Dec 2017
Time: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
- To appreciate the achievement of 2017 and thank CCC staff for their conmmitments and contributions to CCC throughout the year
- To comprehend CCC operational Plan 2018
- To provide platform on internal communication & relationship, working environment and policy debate and discussion
- To build staff understanding on risk mitigation
- To refresh the understanding of CCC policies and GPP compliance among all staff members
- To relax and strengthen a strong relationship, mutual understanding and team spirit among staff members and management
- Key achievements of 2017 and staff contribution to GHP appreciated
- Opertional Plan 2018 verified by all staff members
- Internal communication & relationship, working environment and policy development promoted
- Risk mitigation understood by all staff members
Other Event Archives
The M&E Learning Forum has been conducted since December 2009 and facilitated by CCC with technical support from M&E Working Group members who are M&E professionals and practitioners of CCC members. The forum is designed to:
To keep responding to the needs of the NGO community; CCC is conducting the "19th M&E Learning Forum" on 14th June 2018 at Diakonia Center (ICF/KSSA). Around 83 M&E practitioners who come from members and non-members organizations of CCC are able to discuss and share knowledge and experience on topic including Project Monitoring and Questionnaire Development for Data Collection.
"What are legal procedures of redundancy and layoff?" This question has been answered and and put into active discussion during the 37th HR Learning Forum organized by the Cooperation Committee for Cambodia on September 5, 2018 at Diakonia Center (ICF Building).
Consultative workshop on "Cambodian Standard of Financial Report for Non-Profit Entities (Tire 2)" was successfully conducted this morning at 26 August 2019 at Diakonia Center. This workshop intended to strengthen the understanding on updates and obligations on financial report; and seek for inputs and consultation for draft on Tire 2 Standard.
the workshop was conducted on 16‐17 October 2014 at CKCC, Royal University of Phnom Penh.