CCC Annual Staff Retreat 2017
Venue: Mondulkiri Province
Date: 19-22 Dec 2017
Time: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
- To appreciate the achievement of 2017 and thank CCC staff for their conmmitments and contributions to CCC throughout the year
- To comprehend CCC operational Plan 2018
- To provide platform on internal communication & relationship, working environment and policy debate and discussion
- To build staff understanding on risk mitigation
- To refresh the understanding of CCC policies and GPP compliance among all staff members
- To relax and strengthen a strong relationship, mutual understanding and team spirit among staff members and management
- Key achievements of 2017 and staff contribution to GHP appreciated
- Opertional Plan 2018 verified by all staff members
- Internal communication & relationship, working environment and policy development promoted
- Risk mitigation understood by all staff members
Other Event Archives
Guidelines on Partnership Mechanisms and Tools of the Development Cooperation and Partnerships Strategy (DCPS) 2019-2023
The overarching objective of the Guidelines on Partnership Mechenisms and Tools of DCPS 2019-2023 is to implement DCPS for promotig partnerships with all development actors and ensuring transparency, accountability and development cooperation effectiveness.
Once we are together we can build trust and address a lot issues for our people, said by Mr Soeung Saroeun at CCC Regional Learning Forum on Policy Developntent and Civil Society. This forum was conducted on 9 May 2018 in Kratie province for 50 CSO representatives from....
Around 100 participants from 80 CSOs representative joined 4th CCC’s Bi-monthly meeting. This platform is a great opportunity for members to meet various experts on Accountability of CSOs and SDGs from national and global...