2nd M&E Learning Forum 2016
Venue: Diakonia Center
Date: 30 Jun-30 Jun 2016
The objectives of the meeting are the following:
- To share understanding of results-based management (RBM) approach in project management.
- To enhance understanding of key elements of result chains or result framework.
- To improve knowledge on how to design an effective result framework.
- To build more network among the participants who work in program and M&E field.
Presentations and Headbook:
- Presentations Document
- RESULTS-BASED MANAGEMENT HANDBOOK
- HOW TO MANAGE GENDER-RESPONSIVE EVALUATION HANDBOOK
- Exercises Form
- Evaluation Form
Click here for view Photos
Other Event Archives
To award NGO GPP Certificates to the newly certified NGOs in 2019; To launch the new GPP Standard and Certification System; To present the transitional task between the current and new GPP certification system; To present the journey of the new GPP Standards and Certification system
CCC has been regularly monitoring the status of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19). COVID-19 has been named a global pandemic by the World Health Organization, as cases have been confirmed in many countries around the world including Cambodia.
Under supporting of USAID’s Development Innovations, Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) now offers a hands-on three-day Basic Video Training Course that covers understanding your audience, creating/identifying a message, interview skills, camera operation, and basic video editing.