2nd M&E Learning Forum 2016
Venue: Diakonia Center
Date: 30-30 Jun 2016
The objectives of the meeting are the following:
- To share understanding of results-based management (RBM) approach in project management.
- To enhance understanding of key elements of result chains or result framework.
- To improve knowledge on how to design an effective result framework.
- To build more network among the participants who work in program and M&E field.
Presentations and Headbook:
- Presentations Document
- RESULTS-BASED MANAGEMENT HANDBOOK
- HOW TO MANAGE GENDER-RESPONSIVE EVALUATION HANDBOOK
- Exercises Form
- Evaluation Form
Click here for view Photos
Other Event Archives
Do No Harm Cambodia (DNHC) Master Training was conducted for five days from 7 to 11 May 2018 to find out about the field assessment, DNH in Project Cycle Management, different forms of working with DNH and more....
The Extension of CCC Membership Fee Payment until 31 May 2020
Share on current policies impacts to civil society operation including CSDGs, DCPS and so on. Share and discuss on research finding related to CSOs (CSO Image, Enabling Environment, Sustainability Index, Older People, and CSO Road Map). Discusse and generate key strategic recommendation for better programing and policies..
be aware of the steps to plan, design, and implement a results-based monitoring and evaluation system within their organization; understand how an M&E system is a valuable tool to support good project or program management; practice developing M&E system and tools (questionnaires) for collecting data for Mentoring and Evaluation of indicators
The Cooperation Committee for Cambodia is implementing a project on “Strengthening civil society for democratic and sustainable development in Cambodia”. The project budget in the amount of 1.5 million Euro is jointly financed by the European Union (EU) and the Bread for the World (BfdW) for the period of 42 months, starting from 01 April 2017.