2nd M&E Learning Forum 2016
Venue: Diakonia Center
Date: 30-30 Jun 2016
The objectives of the meeting are the following:
- To share understanding of results-based management (RBM) approach in project management.
- To enhance understanding of key elements of result chains or result framework.
- To improve knowledge on how to design an effective result framework.
- To build more network among the participants who work in program and M&E field.
Presentations and Headbook:
- Presentations Document
- RESULTS-BASED MANAGEMENT HANDBOOK
- HOW TO MANAGE GENDER-RESPONSIVE EVALUATION HANDBOOK
- Exercises Form
- Evaluation Form
Click here for view Photos
Other Event Archives
Regional Learning Forum on “ Development Trend and New Paradigm toward Civil Society at Sub-national Level” which is initiated and co-organize by Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC)...
The 250th CCC Bi-Monthly Member Meeting “Roles of Civil Society Organizations and Policies Development”
Objectives To provide the update information of enabling environment in Cambodia......
To reflect on key progress, shortcomings, and what need to be done further for actualization of five key commitments in Paris Peace Accord To reflect and discuss on role of civil society organizations in contributing to the realization.....
The Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) organized Communications and Do No Harm (DNH) workshop in Battambang Province on 12 November 2018. The workshop was discussed on the need of members and provincial NGOs network related to the social media and communications as a whole.
As the longest established membership organization in Cambodia, the Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) has been playing a unique role since 1990 in strengthening the cooperation, professionalism, accountability, governance...