Bi-monthly meeting 256th
Venue: Diakonia Center
Date: 08 May-08 May 2019
Time: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
CCC is pleased to introduce and warmly welcome 10 new member organizations to our platform including 1) CIAI, 2) Flame, 3) Heart of Gold, 4) ISF, 5) KAFDOC, 6) KAWP, 7) KNKS, 8) RCEDO, 9) SPIR, 10) Skatiestan Cambodia.
On 8 May 2019, this 256th Bi‐Monthly Members Meeting will discuss relevant topics including the upcoming Local Fundraising (LFR) & CSO census, relevant laws & policies, progress of CSDGs & its voluntary national assessment report 2019, a new Development Cooperation & Partnership Strategies; and to also arrange a group discussion on Civil Society Partnership for Development Effectiveness.
This meeting is organized to achieve the following objectives:
- To welcome new members and sharing of member’s development approaches
- To announce on upcoming of Local Fundraising (LFR) and CSO census
- To share and update on Taxation Law, Labor Law, LANGO and other
- To update on progressing of CSDGs and its formulating a voluntary national assessment report 2019 on the implementation of CSDGs
- To share a new Development Cooperation and Partnership Strategies
- Group discussion on Civil Society Partnership for Development Effectiveness
Agenda of bi-monthly meeting-8-May-Khmer-FinalDownloads
Agenda of bi-monthly meeting-8-May-English-FinalDownloads
Presentation of CIAIDownloads
May-02-2019-Annoucement- seniority exemption_(003)Downloads
Call for Application for LFR & MS Training CoursexDownloads
CBO trainers announcement (1)Downloads
Presentation of Samaritan's PurseDownloads
Presentation of RCEDODownloads
Final_Prakas-443_Seniority Indemnity - KH (1)Downloads
Minutes- 8 May 2019-BMM-FinalDownloads
Other Event Archives
The Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) organized Communications and Do No Harm (DNH) workshop in Battambang Province on 12 November 2018. The workshop was discussed on the need of members and provincial NGOs network related to the social media and communications as a whole.
it was conducted on 7 April 2015 as normally for its members. However, this time is very crucial for all CSOs to participate in this meeting as the Prime Minister of Royal Government of Cambodia has announced that the draft Law on Associations and NGOs (LANGOs) will be sent to council of ministers by May 2015.