Human Resource Management Learning Forum
Venue: Diakonia Center
Date: 25-25 Apr 2019
Time: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
- To update current situation and get feedback on the implementation of labor law and its related labor regulation
- To review the outcome and impact of last HR learning forum
- To enhance participants understanding on how performance management systems can be effectively utilized to raise the performance of individuals and teams.
- To refresh knowledge and share experience on performance management strategies and techniques so that they will be ready for the annual staff performance appraisal by end of the year.
- To build up more network and relationship among HR practitioners and professionals for ongoing learning on HRM matters and related issues.
HR Learning Forum_25Apr2019Downloads
Concept Note HR Learning Forum_Final_23Apr2019Downloads
Survey of Labour Law Enforcement -QuestionairsDownloads
Findings of Survey of Labour Law Enforcement_NGOsDownloads
Performance Management-250419-Dr. PheapDownloads
Review Session on HR 25 April 2019Downloads
#37 HR Learning ForumDownloads
Notes_HR Learning Forum_25Apr2019Downloads
Other Event Archives
Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) is the biggest event of the year for CCC members, partners and constituencies to come together to celebrate the success 2017, to discuss on key issues and also set commitments for 2018.
Powerful Visual Content Online is the main topic of the 25th ICT Learning Forum on 24th May 2019. This particular forum will allow ICT practitioners to learn more on web-based basic design tools for better development of visual content, on social media security and new technology such as Hologram.
Training Workshop on Deviation Report and Case Study Writing For NPA’s Partners
Notification on delay of implementation of instruction 006 on Tax Incentive for Association and Non-Governmental Organizations
សេចក្តីជូនដំណឹង ស្តីពីការពន្យាពេលអនុវត្តសេចក្តីណែនាំលេខ ០០៦ ស.ហ.វ រហូតដល់ថ្ងៃទី ៣១ ខែធ្នូ ឆ្នាំ២០១៩