Human Resource Management Learning Forum
Venue: Diakonia Center
Date: 25-25 Apr 2019
Time: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
- To update current situation and get feedback on the implementation of labor law and its related labor regulation
- To review the outcome and impact of last HR learning forum
- To enhance participants understanding on how performance management systems can be effectively utilized to raise the performance of individuals and teams.
- To refresh knowledge and share experience on performance management strategies and techniques so that they will be ready for the annual staff performance appraisal by end of the year.
- To build up more network and relationship among HR practitioners and professionals for ongoing learning on HRM matters and related issues.
HR Learning Forum_25Apr2019Downloads
Concept Note HR Learning Forum_Final_23Apr2019Downloads
Survey of Labour Law Enforcement -QuestionairsDownloads
Findings of Survey of Labour Law Enforcement_NGOsDownloads
Performance Management-250419-Dr. PheapDownloads
Review Session on HR 25 April 2019Downloads
#37 HR Learning ForumDownloads
Notes_HR Learning Forum_25Apr2019Downloads
Other Event Archives
"What are legal procedures of redundancy and layoff?" This question has been answered and and put into active discussion during the 37th HR Learning Forum organized by the Cooperation Committee for Cambodia on September 5, 2018 at Diakonia Center (ICF Building).
The workshop was conducted on 24 December, it was aim to update the global movement on post 2015 development agenda and reflect on UN...
To Enhance understanding on tax compliance with non-for-profit entities. To learn and discuss the real practice of how to register TIN, VAT, tax on salary, withholding tax, and annual income tax. To strengthen relationship and network among finance practitioners and professionals for ongoing learning on Financial Management issues and good practice.
Guidelines on Partnership Mechanisms and Tools of the Development Cooperation and Partnerships Strategy (DCPS) 2019-2023
The overarching objective of the Guidelines on Partnership Mechenisms and Tools of DCPS 2019-2023 is to implement DCPS for promotig partnerships with all development actors and ensuring transparency, accountability and development cooperation effectiveness.