Human Resource Management Learning Forum
Venue: Diakonia Center
Date: 25-25 Apr 2019
Time: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
- To update current situation and get feedback on the implementation of labor law and its related labor regulation
- To review the outcome and impact of last HR learning forum
- To enhance participants understanding on how performance management systems can be effectively utilized to raise the performance of individuals and teams.
- To refresh knowledge and share experience on performance management strategies and techniques so that they will be ready for the annual staff performance appraisal by end of the year.
- To build up more network and relationship among HR practitioners and professionals for ongoing learning on HRM matters and related issues.
HR Learning Forum_25Apr2019Downloads
Concept Note HR Learning Forum_Final_23Apr2019Downloads
Survey of Labour Law Enforcement -QuestionairsDownloads
Findings of Survey of Labour Law Enforcement_NGOsDownloads
Performance Management-250419-Dr. PheapDownloads
Review Session on HR 25 April 2019Downloads
#37 HR Learning ForumDownloads
Notes_HR Learning Forum_25Apr2019Downloads
Other Event Archives
As the longest established membership organization in Cambodia, the Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) has been playing a unique role since 1990 in strengthening the cooperation, professionalism, accountability, governance...
To keep responding to the needs of the NGO community; CCC is conducting the "19th M&E Learning Forum" on 14th June 2018 at Diakonia Center (ICF/KSSA). Around 83 M&E practitioners who come from members and non-members organizations of CCC are able to discuss and share knowledge and experience on topic including Project Monitoring and Questionnaire Development for Data Collection.
By the end of the training, participants will be able to: Design video concept to tell an effective story, Understand the production process from planning, shooting to editing, Operate video equipment, Use industry-standard software to edit video, Produce a high-quality short video from scratch
ដើម្បីគាំទ្រ និងពង្រឹងសមត្ថភាពដល់អង្គការបណ្តាញថ្នាក់ខេត្ត អង្គការគណ:កម្មាធិការសហប្រត្តិបត្តិការដើម្បីកម្ពុជា (គ.ស.ក) បានរៀបចំសិក្ខាសាលាវិភាគគម្រោងតាមរយ:ឧបករណ៍មិនបង្កទំនាស់ (Do No Harm) ក្នុងថ្ងៃទី ២៨ ២៩ ខែកញ្ញា ឆ្នាំ ២០១៨
National Dialogue Forum on “Civil Society Organizations and the Understanding on their Tax Obligation”
Today, on 11 December 2018, the Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) is hosting the National Dialogue Forum on "Civil Society Organizations and the understanding on their tax obligation" at Diakonia Center (KSSA/ICF)...
From 16-20 of July, the Cooperation Committee for Cambodia have organized the Annual Staff Reflection for the first semester in Siem Reap Province in order to celebrate the achievements and to reflect on how the interventions of CCC can be even more responsive to the need of beneficiaries, especially members and partners.