Human Resource Management Learning Forum
Venue: Diakonia Center
Date: 25 Apr-25 Apr 2019
Time: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
- To update current situation and get feedback on the implementation of labor law and its related labor regulation
- To review the outcome and impact of last HR learning forum
- To enhance participants understanding on how performance management systems can be effectively utilized to raise the performance of individuals and teams.
- To refresh knowledge and share experience on performance management strategies and techniques so that they will be ready for the annual staff performance appraisal by end of the year.
- To build up more network and relationship among HR practitioners and professionals for ongoing learning on HRM matters and related issues.
HR Learning Forum_25Apr2019Downloads
Concept Note HR Learning Forum_Final_23Apr2019Downloads
Survey of Labour Law Enforcement -QuestionairsDownloads
Findings of Survey of Labour Law Enforcement_NGOsDownloads
Performance Management-250419-Dr. PheapDownloads
Review Session on HR 25 April 2019Downloads
#37 HR Learning ForumDownloads
Notes_HR Learning Forum_25Apr2019Downloads
Other Event Archives
Basic Video Training
Under supporting of USAID’s Development Innovations, Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) now offers a hands-on three-day Basic Video Training Course that covers understanding your audience, creating/identifying a message, interview skills, camera operation, and basic video editing.
Second M&E Learning Forum 2015
For the eighteenth M&E learning forum, M&E Working Group Members agreed to identify a key content as Appreciative Inquiry (AI) in Evaluation.