Human Resource Management Learning Forum
Venue: Diakonia Center
Date: 25-25 Apr 2019
Time: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
- To update current situation and get feedback on the implementation of labor law and its related labor regulation
- To review the outcome and impact of last HR learning forum
- To enhance participants understanding on how performance management systems can be effectively utilized to raise the performance of individuals and teams.
- To refresh knowledge and share experience on performance management strategies and techniques so that they will be ready for the annual staff performance appraisal by end of the year.
- To build up more network and relationship among HR practitioners and professionals for ongoing learning on HRM matters and related issues.
HR Learning Forum_25Apr2019Downloads
Concept Note HR Learning Forum_Final_23Apr2019Downloads
Survey of Labour Law Enforcement -QuestionairsDownloads
Findings of Survey of Labour Law Enforcement_NGOsDownloads
Performance Management-250419-Dr. PheapDownloads
Review Session on HR 25 April 2019Downloads
#37 HR Learning ForumDownloads
Notes_HR Learning Forum_25Apr2019Downloads
Other Event Archives
This meeting is organized to achieve the following objectives: To welcome new members and sharing of member’s development approaches; To share results and recommendations of key research studies 1) “How the people of Cambodia live with climate change and what communication can do”, 2) Public Image of CSOs, and 3) CSO Enabling Environment and Inclusive Partnership
Around 100 participants from 80 CSOs representative joined 4th CCC’s Bi-monthly meeting. This platform is a great opportunity for members to meet various experts on Accountability of CSOs and SDGs from national and global...
This was the first M&E Learning Forum in 2016. This forum was held at Diakonia Center to introduce the APP on mobile data collection & reporting tools and demonstrate and practice the APP in mobile data collection and reporting tool.
Notification on delay of implementation of instruction 006 on Tax Incentive for Association and Non-Governmental Organizations
សេចក្តីជូនដំណឹង ស្តីពីការពន្យាពេលអនុវត្តសេចក្តីណែនាំលេខ ០០៦ ស.ហ.វ រហូតដល់ថ្ងៃទី ៣១ ខែធ្នូ ឆ្នាំ២០១៩
ការអនុវត្តច្បាប់ស្ដីពីគណនេយ្យ និងសវនកម្ម និងការវិវឌ្ឍន៍នានាជុំវិញការអនុវត្តស្ដង់ដារបាយការណ៍ហិរញ្ញវត្ថុកម្ពុជាឆ្នាំ២០១៨
នៅអគារ ដាយកូនៀរ សិនធឺរ ថ្ងៃទី ២៨ ខែមករា ឆ្នាំ ២០១៩ អង្គការគណៈកម្មាធិការសហប្រតិបត្តិការដើម្បីកម្ពុជា បានរៀបចំវេទិកាសន្ទនាដើម្បី បង្ហាញពីរបាយការណ៍អំពីបញ្ហាប្រឈមពីការអនុវត្តច្បាប់ស្តីពីគណនេយ្យ និងសវនកម្ម និងការអនុវត្តស្តង់ដាររបាយការណ៍ហិរញ្ញវត្ថុកម្ពុជា សម្រាប់អង្គភាពមិនស្វែងរកប្រាក់ចំណេញព្រមទាំងធ្វើ
We are greatly honored to host the visit of Mr. Pablo Kang, Australian Ambassador to Cambodia, and his colleagues to Cooperation Committee for Cambodia.