1st M&E Learning Forum 2016
Venue: Diakonia Center
Date: 19-19 Feb 2016
The objectives of the meeting are the following:
- To introduce the APP on mobile data collection & reporting tools.
- To demonstrate and practice the APP in mobile data collection and reporting tool.
- To share feedback and critical learning on how the APP can be improved.
- To assess how the APP can be used to promote accountability and data management of newly adapted global plan, called Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- To build relationship between the interested NGOs in using mobile data collection & reporting tools.
Other Event Archives
Under supporting of USAID’s Development Innovations, Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) now offers a hands-on three-day Basic Video Training Course that covers understanding your audience, creating/identifying a message, interview skills, camera operation, and basic video editing.
This 255th Bi-Monthly meeting was convened on 06 December 2018 at Diakonia Center (KSSA/ICF), where CCC welcomes seven new members such as Community Capacities for Development (CCD), ForumZFD, Komar Rikreay (KMR), OIC Cambodia, Operations Enfants du Cambodge (OEC), Rural Development Association (RDA) and Society for Action and Change for Rural Education and Development (SACRED).
The Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) was established in 1990, and was deeply recognized as the largest membership based organization in Cambodia. CCC currently has more than 160 NGOs as members, comprised of both local and international NGOs......
Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) is the biggest event of the year for CCC members, partners and constituencies to come together to celebrate the success 2017, to discuss on key issues and also set commitments for 2018.
To review the last M&E learning forum on Effective Project Monitoring; To strengthen the understanding of result chain of the M&E framework; To develop and practice on Monitoring & Evaluation Framework; To create a learning and sharing environment and build a stronger network to each other