Update: 4th Partnership Forum: Gov't & CSOs_3 Feb 2020
03-03 Feb 2020
8:00 AM-12:00 AM
This is the 4th Partnership Forum between the Government and Civil Society Organization which was held at the Ministry of Interior on 3rd Feb 2020.
Achievements, challenges, and suggestions have been raised during the partnership forum.
1) Highlight on process of LANGO Amendment
2) Monitor on 12 key asks raised since 2nd partnership forum in 2019
3) Strengthen the commitment on Implementation of Social Accountability Framework (ISAF) Phase II
4) Enhance the collaboration with General Tax Department (GDT), National Accounting Council (NAC) on accounting standard for NGOs, Support on D&D Reform, and SDGs Voluntary National Review.
Other Event Archives
27-27 Sep 2018
This 254th Bi-Monthly meeting was convened o 27 September 2018 at Diakonia Center (KSSA/ICF), where CCC welcomes two new members such as BBC Media Action and...
16-16 Jul 2015
KSSA/ICF Center, Phnom Penh
The Finance Learning Forum has established since 2009 and CCC has formed a dynamic working group and technical support from finance professionals and practitioners of CCC members.
31-31 May 2017
Objectives of the HR Learning Forum
• To strengthen participant’s internal policy to comply with the relevant laws of Cambodia
• To promote the understanding of participants on the Legal compliance on Employment Terms and Condition
• To create a.....
30-30 Jun 2016
This M&E learning forum is offered to a maximum of 120 participants from CCC members and nonmember organizations that are M&E practitioners/professionals and related staff working in this field.
26-26 Nov 2019
Tonle Basac II Restaurant
Update and discuss on the challenges of CSOs on compliance of related legal framework including the LANGO, Labour Law, NSSF Law, and Taxation Law. Participate in promoting the related legal capacity related to the operations of CSOs in Cambodia. To assess and collect information and recommendations of CSOs on issues related to the challenges in...
27-27 Mar 2018
The 21st Finance Learning Forum is designed for Finance practitioners who come from members and non-members organizations of CCC. This event will be full-day conducted on 27 March 2018 at Diakonia center with specific objectives, expected outputs...
26-26 Jul 2017
Daikonia Center (KSSA/ICF), Phnom Penh
This ICT learning forum is offered to a maximum of 80-100 participants from CCC members and non-members organizations ...