Human Resource Management Learning Forum
Venue: Diakonia Center
Date: 19-19 Jul 2019
Time: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Objectives of the Learning Forum
- To review the outcome and impact of last HR learning forum
- To raise awareness and knowledge of seniority payment. (the calculation of the seniority payment).
- To share and make awareness on the draft sub-decree on the provisional fines on the offenses related to the law on auditing and accounting law
- To share and discuss on the staff complaint and resolution, then participant have more options to effectively deal with staff complaint
- To build up more network and relationship among HR practitioners and professionals for ongoing learning on HRM matters and related issues.
Concept Note HR Learning Forum_19Jul2019Downloads
HR Learning Forum Poster 2Downloads
Khmer Concept Note HR Learning Forum_19Jul2019_FinalDownloads
Review Performance Management19-July-2019Downloads
Concept Note HR Learning Forum_19Jul2019_Final_ENDownloads
Participant's Feedback_Learning Forum_19Jul2019Downloads
FEEDBACK AND RESPONSE_CVDownloads
Other Event Archives
Benefits of the Training At the end of the program participants will Have the basic knowledge and skills to raise funds at local level for a local project of their organizations; Be able to determine the resources needed for projects to match these with potential donors; Be able to know basics of effective fundraising and be able to draft an action plan and budget for fundraising activities;
The Royal Government of Cambodia (RGC) has recently been committed to fast track the adoption of many laws including
To reflect on key progress, shortcomings, and what need to be done further for actualization of five key commitments in Paris Peace Accord To reflect and discuss on role of civil society organizations in contributing to the realization.....