Human Resource Management Learning Forum
Venue: Diakonia Center
Date: 19 Jul-19 Jul 2019
Time: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Objectives of the Learning Forum
- To review the outcome and impact of last HR learning forum
- To raise awareness and knowledge of seniority payment. (the calculation of the seniority payment).
- To share and make awareness on the draft sub-decree on the provisional fines on the offenses related to the law on auditing and accounting law
- To share and discuss on the staff complaint and resolution, then participant have more options to effectively deal with staff complaint
- To build up more network and relationship among HR practitioners and professionals for ongoing learning on HRM matters and related issues.
Concept Note HR Learning Forum_19Jul2019Downloads
HR Learning Forum Poster 2Downloads
Khmer Concept Note HR Learning Forum_19Jul2019_FinalDownloads
Review Performance Management19-July-2019Downloads
Concept Note HR Learning Forum_19Jul2019_Final_ENDownloads
Participant's Feedback_Learning Forum_19Jul2019Downloads
FEEDBACK AND RESPONSE_CVDownloads
Other Event Archives
Annual General Meeting (2015)
This year2016, with feedback from CCC members and Executive Committee (EXCOM), the AGM will be held with the theme: “Engagement of CCC and its members in Cambodia Development ...”
Consltative Meeting on Cybercrime draft law
The Royal Government of Cambodia (RGC) committed to fast track the adoption of many laws including the Law on Associations and NGOs, Cybercrime Law
CCC postponement on serveral large events
CCC has been regularly monitoring the status of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19). COVID-19 has been named a global pandemic by the World Health Organization, as cases have been confirmed in many countries around the world including Cambodia.
ONLINE CCC MEMBERS MEETING
On 29 July 2021, CCC led an Online CCC Members Meeting in order to share the most updated information about CCC and members, discussion on development issues, research result, and other legal compliant for CSOs. There were 87 participants from CSOs in Cambodia.
The visit of Mr. Pablo Kang, Australian Ambassador to Cambodia
We are greatly honored to host the visit of Mr. Pablo Kang, Australian Ambassador to Cambodia, and his colleagues to Cooperation Committee for Cambodia.
1st Working Group Reflection Workshop
The reflection workshop provided a great opportunity for working group to build stronger network and share experiences, challenges and comments on CCC learning forums for further improvement.
Second M&E Learning Forum 2015
For the eighteenth M&E learning forum, M&E Working Group Members agreed to identify a key content as Appreciative Inquiry (AI) in Evaluation.