Do No Harm Training of Trainers
Venue: Phnom Penh (TBC)
Date: 24 Aug-26 Aug 2022
Time: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
The Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) is a leading membership organization with 206 Local and International Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) in Cambodia.
Do No Harm and Conflict Sensitive Programming was hosted by CCC with the financial supports from Bread for the World (BfdW) who is concerned about the impacts of NGO’s work on local conflict. Do No Harm (DNH) is one of the key working approaches of CCC’s Governance Hub Program (GHP).
One of the DNH/CS phase 3 objectives is to train Do No Harm Training of Trainers so that they can organize Do No Harm training especially in their respective organization and/or community.
Date & Venue:
- Date: 24-26 August 2022
- Time: 8:00am-05:00pm
- Venue: Phnom Penh (TBC)
- To train Do No Harm trainers.
- 02 Staff from each organization that plan to integrate/mainstream Do No Harm. One of them should be a Senior Management Team member of the organization.
- Individual freelancer who is interested and commit to join future Do No Harm training.
Note: The participants should have experiences in facilitation workshop/training and participated in previous Do No Harm Exposure Workshop.
Registration and fee:
- Organization or individual who is interested in the Do No Harm ToT, please fill in the attached form in English or Khmer and submit to CCC via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 PM on 12 August 2022.
- CCC will cover trainers’ fee, venue, lunch and snack as well as materials for the 03 training days.
- Transportation, accommodation, and other expenses of the participants are the responsibility of their own organization/individual.
Further information, please contact:
Mr. Lav Bunrithy
Phone: 012 925 799
Other Event Archives
The 7 April 2016 CCC's Bi-monthly members meeting is the 241th Member Meeting since 1991. Based on CCC’s Bylaw, the meeting is designed for country re presentatives/executive directors and/or senior leaders/managers of CCC members to...
At Busan Democracy Forum, Republic of Korea 23 Jan 2018, Mr. SOEUNG SAROEUN, Executive Director of CCC, highlighted the importance of unity, solidarity, and trust among civil society and other stakeholders. Mr. SAROEUN reiterated the key roles of SDGs Goal 16 which embedded peace, strong institution and good governance as the substantial driver towards realizing the whole SDGs framework....