Human Resource Management Learning Forum
Venue: Diakonia Center
Date: 19-19 Jul 2019
Time: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Objectives of the Learning Forum
- To review the outcome and impact of last HR learning forum
- To raise awareness and knowledge of seniority payment. (the calculation of the seniority payment).
- To share and make awareness on the draft sub-decree on the provisional fines on the offenses related to the law on auditing and accounting law
- To share and discuss on the staff complaint and resolution, then participant have more options to effectively deal with staff complaint
- To build up more network and relationship among HR practitioners and professionals for ongoing learning on HRM matters and related issues.
Concept Note HR Learning Forum_19Jul2019Downloads
HR Learning Forum Poster 2Downloads
Khmer Concept Note HR Learning Forum_19Jul2019_FinalDownloads
Review Performance Management19-July-2019Downloads
Concept Note HR Learning Forum_19Jul2019_Final_ENDownloads
Participant's Feedback_Learning Forum_19Jul2019Downloads
FEEDBACK AND RESPONSE_CVDownloads
Other Event Archives
Around 100 participants from 80 CSOs representative joined 4th CCC’s Bi-monthly meeting. This platform is a great opportunity for members to meet various experts on Accountability of CSOs and SDGs from national and global...
Civil society organizations (CSOs) including non-governmental organizations (NGOs), and community based organizations (CBOs) have played an important role and made significant contributions to the development of Cambodia,..
In the previous week, the cooperation committee for Cambodia has organized Learning Forum on Organizational Development and Resource Mobilization for Provincial NGO Networks...
The Extension of CCC Membership Fee Payment until 31 May 2020
The 20th Finance Learning Forum is designed for Finance practitioners who come from members and non-members organizations of CCC. This event will be full-day conducted on 18 August 2017 at Diakonia center (ICF/KSSA) Building with specific objectives, expected outputs and objective...