Human Resource Management Learning Forum
Venue: Diakonia Center
Date: 19 Jul-19 Jul 2019
Time: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Objectives of the Learning Forum
- To review the outcome and impact of last HR learning forum
- To raise awareness and knowledge of seniority payment. (the calculation of the seniority payment).
- To share and make awareness on the draft sub-decree on the provisional fines on the offenses related to the law on auditing and accounting law
- To share and discuss on the staff complaint and resolution, then participant have more options to effectively deal with staff complaint
- To build up more network and relationship among HR practitioners and professionals for ongoing learning on HRM matters and related issues.
Concept Note HR Learning Forum_19Jul2019Downloads
HR Learning Forum Poster 2Downloads
Khmer Concept Note HR Learning Forum_19Jul2019_FinalDownloads
Review Performance Management19-July-2019Downloads
Concept Note HR Learning Forum_19Jul2019_Final_ENDownloads
Participant's Feedback_Learning Forum_19Jul2019Downloads
FEEDBACK AND RESPONSE_CVDownloads
Other Event Archives
Consltative Meeting on Cybercrime draft law
The Royal Government of Cambodia (RGC) committed to fast track the adoption of many laws including the Law on Associations and NGOs, Cybercrime Law
1st Finance Learning Forum
The forum which was held on 26 June 2014 at KSSA building. The forum was attended by 116 participants (81 are Females) from 83 NGOs (5 are non-members) who are finance practitioners
M&E Learning Forum #2 - Registration
In order to keep responding to the needs of the NGO community, the Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) had conducted the 19th M&E Learning Forum focusing on "Case Study and Successful Story"; conducted on 25 October 2018 at Diakonia Center (ICF/KSSA).
Results-based Management, 6-month Report and Annual Report Writing
Civil society organizations (CSOs) including non-governmental organizations (NGOs), and community based organizations (CBOs) have played an important role and made significant contributions to the development of Cambodia,..
This 257th Bi‐Monthly Members Meeting will be convened on 18 July 2019 at Diakonia Center (KSSA/ICF No.19-21, St. 330, Phnom Penh). Based on CCC’s Bylaw, the meeting designed for participants who are country Representatives/Executive Directors and Senior Leaders/Managers of CCC members