Human Resource Management Learning Forum
Venue: Diakonia Center
Date: 19 Jul-19 Jul 2019
Time: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Objectives of the Learning Forum
- To review the outcome and impact of last HR learning forum
- To raise awareness and knowledge of seniority payment. (the calculation of the seniority payment).
- To share and make awareness on the draft sub-decree on the provisional fines on the offenses related to the law on auditing and accounting law
- To share and discuss on the staff complaint and resolution, then participant have more options to effectively deal with staff complaint
- To build up more network and relationship among HR practitioners and professionals for ongoing learning on HRM matters and related issues.
Concept Note HR Learning Forum_19Jul2019Downloads
HR Learning Forum Poster 2Downloads
Khmer Concept Note HR Learning Forum_19Jul2019_FinalDownloads
Review Performance Management19-July-2019Downloads
Concept Note HR Learning Forum_19Jul2019_Final_ENDownloads
Participant's Feedback_Learning Forum_19Jul2019Downloads
FEEDBACK AND RESPONSE_CVDownloads
Other Event Archives
To keep responding to the needs of the NGO community; CCC is conducting the "19th M&E Learning Forum" on 14th June 2018 at Diakonia Center (ICF/KSSA). Around 83 M&E practitioners who come from members and non-members organizations of CCC are able to discuss and share knowledge and experience on topic including Project Monitoring and Questionnaire Development for Data Collection.
2nd Partnership Forum between the Government and CSO on 17 Jan 2019, Around 500 participants are from CSOs (mostly from Local NGOs), General Commissariat of National Police, Sub-national administrative officers, Development Partners...), Venue at MoI "Building S" from 8AM-12PM.
The Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) is known as the largest and longestestablished membership organization in Cambodia. Since 1990, it has played a unique role in strengthening the cooperation, professionalism, accountability, governance...