2nd Bi-monthly Member Meeting 2016
Venue: Diakonia Center, Phnom Penh
Date: 03 Jun-03 Jun 2016
The 242nd Bi-Monthly Members meeting was convened on 3 June 2016. Based on CCC’s Bylaw, the meeting was designed for participants who are country representatives/executive directors and/or senior leaders/managers of CCC members to attend and bring the common concerns on the development challenges and prioritize the issues to be addressed by relevant stakeholders.
The meeting will be discussed on the following objectives:
- To share information and update members about status of CBO guideline, Global Standard for Accountability, and CCC’s internal milestones which are beneficial to CCC members.
- To share and discuss on civil society space and partnership for sustainable development
- To generate inputs from the members and its mechanism response to development trend.
Key highlights of the meeting:
- Mr. Chat Sophiep had said that Taxation is sensitive issue for discuss and CCC had created the taxation’s task force and he encouraged to all participants to participate the task force especially the technical person for working together to align to the law of Cambodia.
- Mr. Nop Channy, Executive director of Sunshine Cambodia had recognized that the family is the best place for children to develop and grow rather than institutions, so Sunshine Cambodia works with families to enable them to function more effectively. Sunshine Cambodia also works directly with children, especially on education sector.
- Mr. Khorn Bunthong had updated to the CCC activities on the CSO spaces, GHP, process of the CBO guideline and global standard on accountability.
- Panel discussion had discussed in the theme of CSOs space and partnership for sustainable development in the context of geopolitics and governance in Cambodia, the Enabling space for CSOs and the development trend and impact on partnership among CSOs, private sector, and financial sustainability
- Small group discussion to find out the key priorities to responding to the current situation and comment input dividing the 4 sub committees to , the critical survey of the taxation had resulted and extend discussion for the better way and need of member.
- Outcome Partner Meeting Colombia
- Draft ToR of Sub-Committee on Communications and Partnerships
- Draft ToR of Sub-Committee on Enabling Environment
- Draft ToR of Sub-Committee on Financial Sustainability
- Draft ToR of Sub-Committee on Governance and Effectiveness
Click here for view Photos
Other Event Archives
This 251th Bi-Monthly Members meeting will be convened in the morning of 5 April 2018 at Diakonia Center (KSSA/ICF). Based on CCC’s Bylaw, the meeting designed for participants who are country representatives/executive directors and senior leaders/managers of CCC members to attend and bring the common concerns on the development challenges and prioritize the issues to...
To reflect on key progress, shortcomings, and what need to be done further for actualization of five key commitments in Paris Peace Accord To reflect and discuss on role of civil society organizations in contributing to the realization.....
ច្បាប់សារពើពន្ធនៃព្រះរាជាណាចក្រកម្ពុជា គឺជាកាតព្វកិច្ចកំណត់ដែលប្រជាពលរដ្ឋ និងស្ថាប័នទាំងឡាយត្រូវអនុវត្តតាម។ វាជាហានិភ័យដ៍ធំសម្រាប់សង្គមស៊ីវិលប្រសិនបើពួកគាត់មិនគោរពតាមច្បាប់ស្តីពីសារពើពន្ធដែលត្រូវបានកំណត់នេះ។
This is a positive step that civil society and UN have further strengthened partnership for broader development spectrum including controversial discussion on policy dialogue, unlock private sector,