2nd Bi-monthly Member Meeting 2016
Venue: Diakonia Center, Phnom Penh
Date: 03 Jun-03 Jun 2016
The 242nd Bi-Monthly Members meeting was convened on 3 June 2016. Based on CCC’s Bylaw, the meeting was designed for participants who are country representatives/executive directors and/or senior leaders/managers of CCC members to attend and bring the common concerns on the development challenges and prioritize the issues to be addressed by relevant stakeholders.
The meeting will be discussed on the following objectives:
- To share information and update members about status of CBO guideline, Global Standard for Accountability, and CCC’s internal milestones which are beneficial to CCC members.
- To share and discuss on civil society space and partnership for sustainable development
- To generate inputs from the members and its mechanism response to development trend.
Key highlights of the meeting:
- Mr. Chat Sophiep had said that Taxation is sensitive issue for discuss and CCC had created the taxation’s task force and he encouraged to all participants to participate the task force especially the technical person for working together to align to the law of Cambodia.
- Mr. Nop Channy, Executive director of Sunshine Cambodia had recognized that the family is the best place for children to develop and grow rather than institutions, so Sunshine Cambodia works with families to enable them to function more effectively. Sunshine Cambodia also works directly with children, especially on education sector.
- Mr. Khorn Bunthong had updated to the CCC activities on the CSO spaces, GHP, process of the CBO guideline and global standard on accountability.
- Panel discussion had discussed in the theme of CSOs space and partnership for sustainable development in the context of geopolitics and governance in Cambodia, the Enabling space for CSOs and the development trend and impact on partnership among CSOs, private sector, and financial sustainability
- Small group discussion to find out the key priorities to responding to the current situation and comment input dividing the 4 sub committees to , the critical survey of the taxation had resulted and extend discussion for the better way and need of member.
- Outcome Partner Meeting Colombia
- Draft ToR of Sub-Committee on Communications and Partnerships
- Draft ToR of Sub-Committee on Enabling Environment
- Draft ToR of Sub-Committee on Financial Sustainability
- Draft ToR of Sub-Committee on Governance and Effectiveness
Click here for view Photos
Other Event Archives
Roles of CSOs in terms of Partnership in the Implementation of Decentralization and Deconcentration (D&D) Reform
CCC was invited to give a speech on "Roles of CSOs in terms of Partnership in the Implementation of Decentralization and Deconcentration (D&D) Reform" to around 3,000 participants at National Conference on D&D Reform at Koh Pech Conference Hall on 22 Feb 2018.
កាលពីថ្ងៃទី០១ ខែវិច្ឆិកា ឆ្នាំ២០១៧ គណៈកម្មាធិការសហប្រតិបត្តិការដើម្បីកម្ពុជា (គ.ស.ក) បានរៀបចំសិក្ខាសាលាបណ្ដាញថ្នាក់តំបន់សម្រាប់អង្គការសហគមន៍មូលដ្ឋាន...
Voluntary Groups Annual Reflection/Voluntary Day to Promote the Professional Practices to improve the quality services of CSO in Cambodia
The Royal Government of Cambodia (RGC) has recently been committed to fast track the adoption of many laws including