2nd Bi-monthly Member Meeting 2016
Venue: Diakonia Center, Phnom Penh
Date: 03-03 Jun 2016
The 242nd Bi-Monthly Members meeting was convened on 3 June 2016. Based on CCC’s Bylaw, the meeting was designed for participants who are country representatives/executive directors and/or senior leaders/managers of CCC members to attend and bring the common concerns on the development challenges and prioritize the issues to be addressed by relevant stakeholders.
The meeting will be discussed on the following objectives:
- To share information and update members about status of CBO guideline, Global Standard for Accountability, and CCC’s internal milestones which are beneficial to CCC members.
- To share and discuss on civil society space and partnership for sustainable development
- To generate inputs from the members and its mechanism response to development trend.
Key highlights of the meeting:
- Mr. Chat Sophiep had said that Taxation is sensitive issue for discuss and CCC had created the taxation’s task force and he encouraged to all participants to participate the task force especially the technical person for working together to align to the law of Cambodia.
- Mr. Nop Channy, Executive director of Sunshine Cambodia had recognized that the family is the best place for children to develop and grow rather than institutions, so Sunshine Cambodia works with families to enable them to function more effectively. Sunshine Cambodia also works directly with children, especially on education sector.
- Mr. Khorn Bunthong had updated to the CCC activities on the CSO spaces, GHP, process of the CBO guideline and global standard on accountability.
- Panel discussion had discussed in the theme of CSOs space and partnership for sustainable development in the context of geopolitics and governance in Cambodia, the Enabling space for CSOs and the development trend and impact on partnership among CSOs, private sector, and financial sustainability
- Small group discussion to find out the key priorities to responding to the current situation and comment input dividing the 4 sub committees to , the critical survey of the taxation had resulted and extend discussion for the better way and need of member.
- Outcome Partner Meeting Colombia
- Draft ToR of Sub-Committee on Communications and Partnerships
- Draft ToR of Sub-Committee on Enabling Environment
- Draft ToR of Sub-Committee on Financial Sustainability
- Draft ToR of Sub-Committee on Governance and Effectiveness
Click here for view Photos
Other Event Archives
Law on Accounting and Auditing has been presented by experts from National Accounting Council during 22nd Finance Learning Forum of CCC on 15 August 2018. Standard of Financial Reporting for NGOs will be presented during the afternoon session...
By the end of the training, participants will be able to: Design video concept to tell an effective story, Understand the production process from planning, shooting to editing, Operate video equipment, Use industry-standard software to edit video, Produce a high-quality short video from scratch
This 257th Bi‐Monthly Members Meeting will be convened on 18 July 2019 at Diakonia Center (KSSA/ICF No.19-21, St. 330, Phnom Penh). Based on CCC’s Bylaw, the meeting designed for participants who are country Representatives/Executive Directors and Senior Leaders/Managers of CCC members
To promote civic space and social accountability across the region, Mr. Soeung Saroeun, Executive Director of CCC participated in an international dialogue with relevant stakeholders including Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) through the coordination of Japan NGO Center for International Cooperation (JANIC) during the visit in Tokyo on 19-22 Feb 2018. Besides enabling ..
Our Basic Video Training on 29-30-31 May 2019 came to completion with fruitful result! Together, our trainees could plan and produce their very own videos through basic concept of creative story telling, camera operation and video editing. We hope to see more from them!
be aware of the steps to plan, design, and implement a results-based monitoring and evaluation system within their organization; understand how an M&E system is a valuable tool to support good project or program management; practice developing M&E system and tools (questionnaires) for collecting data for Mentoring and Evaluation of indicators
The meeting was conducted on 2 June 2015 as normally for its members. It was designed into two main sessions. The first half morning was to update on current status CCC membership and form the technical working group on the LANGO and policy development process. After the break, there was the small group discussions on the e-advocacy system.