2nd Bi-monthly Member Meeting 2016
Venue: Diakonia Center, Phnom Penh
Date: 03-03 Jun 2016
The 242nd Bi-Monthly Members meeting was convened on 3 June 2016. Based on CCC’s Bylaw, the meeting was designed for participants who are country representatives/executive directors and/or senior leaders/managers of CCC members to attend and bring the common concerns on the development challenges and prioritize the issues to be addressed by relevant stakeholders.
The meeting will be discussed on the following objectives:
- To share information and update members about status of CBO guideline, Global Standard for Accountability, and CCC’s internal milestones which are beneficial to CCC members.
- To share and discuss on civil society space and partnership for sustainable development
- To generate inputs from the members and its mechanism response to development trend.
Key highlights of the meeting:
- Mr. Chat Sophiep had said that Taxation is sensitive issue for discuss and CCC had created the taxation’s task force and he encouraged to all participants to participate the task force especially the technical person for working together to align to the law of Cambodia.
- Mr. Nop Channy, Executive director of Sunshine Cambodia had recognized that the family is the best place for children to develop and grow rather than institutions, so Sunshine Cambodia works with families to enable them to function more effectively. Sunshine Cambodia also works directly with children, especially on education sector.
- Mr. Khorn Bunthong had updated to the CCC activities on the CSO spaces, GHP, process of the CBO guideline and global standard on accountability.
- Panel discussion had discussed in the theme of CSOs space and partnership for sustainable development in the context of geopolitics and governance in Cambodia, the Enabling space for CSOs and the development trend and impact on partnership among CSOs, private sector, and financial sustainability
- Small group discussion to find out the key priorities to responding to the current situation and comment input dividing the 4 sub committees to , the critical survey of the taxation had resulted and extend discussion for the better way and need of member.
- Outcome Partner Meeting Colombia
- Draft ToR of Sub-Committee on Communications and Partnerships
- Draft ToR of Sub-Committee on Enabling Environment
- Draft ToR of Sub-Committee on Financial Sustainability
- Draft ToR of Sub-Committee on Governance and Effectiveness
Click here for view Photos
Other Event Archives
ការអនុវត្តច្បាប់ស្ដីពីគណនេយ្យ និងសវនកម្ម និងការវិវឌ្ឍន៍នានាជុំវិញការអនុវត្តស្ដង់ដារបាយការណ៍ហិរញ្ញវត្ថុកម្ពុជាឆ្នាំ២០១៨
នៅអគារ ដាយកូនៀរ សិនធឺរ ថ្ងៃទី ២៨ ខែមករា ឆ្នាំ ២០១៩ អង្គការគណៈកម្មាធិការសហប្រតិបត្តិការដើម្បីកម្ពុជា បានរៀបចំវេទិកាសន្ទនាដើម្បី បង្ហាញពីរបាយការណ៍អំពីបញ្ហាប្រឈមពីការអនុវត្តច្បាប់ស្តីពីគណនេយ្យ និងសវនកម្ម និងការអនុវត្តស្តង់ដាររបាយការណ៍ហិរញ្ញវត្ថុកម្ពុជា សម្រាប់អង្គភាពមិនស្វែងរកប្រាក់ចំណេញព្រមទាំងធ្វើ
At Busan Democracy Forum, Republic of Korea 23 Jan 2018, Mr. SOEUNG SAROEUN, Executive Director of CCC, highlighted the importance of unity, solidarity, and trust among civil society and other stakeholders. Mr. SAROEUN reiterated the key roles of SDGs Goal 16 which embedded peace, strong institution and good governance as the substantial driver towards realizing the whole SDGs framework....
The Cooperation Committee for Cambodia is implementing a project on “Strengthening civil society for democratic and sustainable development in Cambodia”. The project budget in the amount of 1.5 million Euro is jointly financed by the European Union (EU) and the Bread for the World (BfdW) for the period of 42 months, starting from 01 April 2017.
The workshop was conducted on 24 December, it was aim to update the global movement on post 2015 development agenda and reflect on UN...
Call for Application for The Volunteer Youth Ambassador Program for the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The United Nations Volunteer (UNV) partners with the