Leadership and Management Series in Cambodia
Keep up-to-date on the latest advancements register now to attend the Focus Training course on Leadership and Management Series in Cambodia! Save up to 10% on your registration by getting in early, Group registration and 25% for registration of the complete series (both trainings) . Please visit the Civil Society Academy’s Website to the Early Bird Registration and see more details of the course overview with our facilitators profile in the two training courses in the attached and below:
The training objective:
- You will learn fundamental concepts of leadership and team management. This will enable you to lead and manage your team better, stimulate team spirit, decrease conflicts and enhance team performance.
- You will learn key concepts of communication and improve your understanding of conflict management which will help you perform better as a leader.
The target group:
- Everyone in leadership position and young emerging leaders
- Everyone who leads a team or aspires to become a team leader
- Everyone who in leadership position
- Everyone who feels concerned by conflicts, and more so if you have a professional role that includes managing conflicts in your organisation.
- LEADERSHIP & TEAM MANAGEENT
Date: 27 – 30 November 2018 | Venue: Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- COOPERATION & COMMUNICATION SKILLS
Date: 04 – 07 December 2018 | Venue: Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Register before 13 November 2018
- Early bird before 30 October 2018 and groups discount of 10%.
- 25 % for registration of the complete series (both trainings)
*Scholarship is available with limited seat (80% for Tuition only), check to the Scholarship page.
Please find the attached of the flyers and registration form with your partners, staff, and other CSOs who could benefit from this course. Please visit our website www.civilsocietyacademy.org for details.