Invitation to Bidding
Wishes to purchase: Laptops (7 sets), Mikrotik Router (1 set), Printer (1 set)
- Required Specifications:
Description of Goods
Model: Dell Latitude 5420
- Intel Corei5-1135G7 11th Generation
- RAM : 16GB DDR4
- HDD : 512GB SSD Pcle+512GB SSD PCle
- 14 inch (1366 x768), Anti-Glare
- Weight 1.3 Kg
-Windows 10 Pro License
Mikrotik Router CCR1036-12G-4S-EM
Model: ESPON L6190 Wi-Fi Duplex All-in-One Ink Tank Printer with ADF
- The Invitation to Bidding is also announced on CCC website: www.ccc-cambodia.org
- The IT equipment is required to be supplied within 30 (thirty) days from the date of contract signed.
- Interested qualified eligible suppliers are invited to deliver bidding documents to the address given below before 14:30 PM on Thursday 02nd September 2021. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in public immediately thereafter at the address given below in the presence of the bidders' representatives, the procurement committee, and those who choose to attend shall be allowed to be present in person.
- The Purchaser (CCC) shall award the Contract to the bidder whose offer has been determined to be the lowest evaluated bid and is substantially responsive to the requirements the most, and provided further that the Bidder is determined to be qualified to perform the Contract satisfactorily.
- The address where the bidding documents are delivered and bid opening as bellows:
Address: #9-11, Street 476, Sangkat Toul Tompoung 1, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Office Phone: 023214 152 , E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, H/P: 012 318 443
- In case of any difficulty in obtaining the bidding documents, interested parties may contact in writing to Mr. Chan Pheakdey, CCC Head of Operations and Members Development –H/P: 092 853002, e-mail: email@example.com or CCC office as address given above.
- CCC will declare a firm ineligible either indefinitely or for a stated period of time, if it at any time determines that the firm has engaged in corrupt or fraudulent, coercive or collusive practices in competing for executing a contract.