នាយក/នាយកប្រចាំប្រទេស : Thorn Vandong
ប្រអប់ Ccc : 389
ប្រអប់ Po :
លេខទូរស័ព្ទ : 042 941 333 /012 788 973
អាស័យដ្ឋានអុីមែល : firstname.lastname@example.org
ខេត្ត/ក្រុង : Kampong Cham
ស្រុក/ខ័ណ្ឌ : Kampong Cham
ឃុំ/សង្កាត់ : Kampong Cham
BSDA is an independent, neutral, impartial and non-political NGO established by a group of seven Buddhist monks at WAt Nokor Bachey in January 5, 2005 in Kampong Cham Province Cambodia. A six member Board of Directors supports the work of this organization. BSDA has leaded by Venerable Vandong Thorn and grown to include volunteer workers and supporters from various public stakeholders including monks, students, intellectuals, teachers, lawyers and civil servants, all of whom have a strong social consciousness and the wisdom and desire to develop a better Cambodian society.
Buddhism for Society Development Action (BSDA) is a local NGO established on the 5th of January 2005 by seven monks at Wat Nokor Bachey. The Ministry of Interior acknowledged BSDA: Number 162 on July 05, 2005. BSDA does not work for any political party or promotes the religion of its members. It only focuses on social development and helps the poorest living in the poor communities.
Rooted in the Buddhist teachings of Metta practice, BSDA adheres to and promotes the following values:
● Serving the poor: Improving the livelihoods of poor family.
● Unity: Building trust, honesty and respect for each other as a family.
● Democratic approach: Promoting collective voice from community members, stakeholders and all levels of staff and engaging them in decision-making processes.
● Collaboration: Working together and in partnership with others wherever possible to maximize our impact.
● Integrity and accountability: In the management and use of aid, being accountable and transparent to communities, donors and stakeholders.
BSDA ’s mission is to empower and enhance the quality of life of vulnerable people, especially women, and youth, through education, health and livelihood development initiatives in partnership with others.
BSDA envisions a society where people are empowered to live independently and have livelihood security.
• To improve and support education for the communities by providing technical skills, vocational training, life skills, scholarships and social morality activities. • To enhance community health through partnership with the government to strengthen the c
|Mr.||Vandong||Thorn||Male||Executive Director||042 50 77 999/12 788 email@example.com|
|Mr.||Vannra||Sok||Male||HR/Admin Director||042 50 77 999/12 788 firstname.lastname@example.org|