Organization : PSI Cambodia
Location : Phnom Penh
Deadline : 17 March 2021
The Marketing Assistant will be responsible for supporting the Marketing Coordinator on key projects such as developing plan and implementing marketing activities align with marketing plan especially on social media, brand activation, and events. She/He will work across key social media platforms including Facebook, Tik Tok, Instagram, YouTube, and others as required. She/He will work closely with other Sales and Marketing Assistant, Hotline team, and relevant program team to promote brand awareness of contraceptives and medical abortion products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
- Minimum of one year experience in related field
- Knowledge of social media platform advertising or digital marketing concept is preferred.
- Ability to take ownership of a task and manage it.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in Khmer and Fair in English (Written andOral)
- Computer literacy, social media, internet, and email
- Must have a strong desire to learn creative andnew techniques, result-oriented, able to work under pressure and open to inputs forimprovement.