Finance Operations and Administration Manager
Organization : PSI Cambodia
Location : Phnom Penh
Deadline : 17 March 2021
The Finance Operations and Administration Manager is in charge of handling and managing all financial and administrative operations at PSI/C and ensuring that all financial reports are accurate; all payments are made, and all revenues are collected in a timely manner and in compliance with PSI/C and donor policies and procedures. S/he is also in charge of cash flow management – including bank reconciliations, deposits and transfers, savings accounts, interest. S/he develops and implements all accounting policies and procedures and informs PSI/C staff to ensure compliance. S/he review and manages other direct costs (ODC) to ensure that spending happens correctly and in a timely manner.
The Finance Operations and Administration Manager provides oversight, guidance and support with the day-to-day administrative activities and tasks ensuring compliance with all PSI/C admin systems, policies and procedures. s/he will oversee and manage all PSI/C’s vehicle procurement, maintenance, and fleet management ensuring all vehicles are licensed, registered and in compliance with PSI/C policies and legal obligations.
S/he provides technical supervision, guidance, leadership to staff directly under their supervision for carrying out their daily tasks; provide timely and reliable financial information to their staff, programs, senior management and DCDO/CD to ensure effective decision making; is responsible for capacity building of the financial operations team. S/he works with all Departments to make sure that finance and accounting guideline and policies are understood and implemented.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting & Finance or Banking is essential. MBA, CPA, or ACCA member is desirable.
- Minimum 5 years practical experience in Finance and Administration field, and with at least 2-3 years hold position as the Finance and Administration Manager position.
- Experience in implementing and monitoring the compliance of F&A system, policies and procedures, preferably the context NGO.
- Experience in developing F&A systems, policies and procedures is an advantage.
- Experience in managing budget and compliance with multiple and complex rules and regulation such as Global Fund, USAID is preferable.
- Experience in problem solving, working cross departments and global communication.
- Financial management: Ability to monitor and interpret overall Financial management and initiate the discussion with relevant people for actions.
- Cash and Asset management: Ability to track all asset management (Current & Long-term asset) and initiate the discussion with relevant people for actions.
- Compliance management: Ability to initiate and produce the internal control policies and communicate across people in the organization.
- Analytical: Ability to analyze and generate any financial reports organization including income and expenses both donor and nondonor.
- Tax and Compliance: Ability to communicate and deal with donors and tax department for tax reimbursement through donor exempt status and other tax requirement.
- Supervisory/Leadership Skills: Broad financial management skills; proven integrity and good character especially in the stewardship of transparency and accountability.
- Leading & Team Building: Ability to work and lead a group of people.
- Planning: Ability to plan and allocate resources effectively
- Communication: Ability to communicate effectively with cross functional team
- Computer & System management: Ability to use the ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) accounting system and have the broad knowledge in accounting system and financial management for NGO and business mine set. Advanced knowledge in accounting software “QuickBooks, Peachtree or Database or other accounting software, Excel and Word, spreadsheets, the internet and email
- Fluency in written and spoken Khmer and English.