Request for Third Party Subgrants to carry out work in natural resource management and biodiversity
Organization : Danmission
Date Post : 28 October 2020
Request for Third Party Subgrants to Carry Out Work in Natural Resource Management and Biodiversity
Please be informed that Danmission is recruiting potential applicants for the third party subgrants to carry out work in natural resource management and biodiversity in Cambodia. The project “Citizens Engaged in Environmental Justice for All” (CEEJA) is coordinated by Danmission in collaboration with a number of civil society groups and funded by the Delegation of the European Union to the Kingdom of Cambodia.
The CEEJA project will intervene in Kampong Thom, Stung Treng, Kratie, Preah Vihear and Oddar Meanchey, and is working towards the following expected impact: Citizens and civil society organizations are empowered to innovate peaceful practices and promote inclusive policies for access to environmental justice. The two intermediate outcomes for the CEEJA project are: Firstly, Youth, in particular young women and urban citizens, become leaders in advocating for equitable governance of natural resources; and secondly, Forest dependent community members are more engaged in socially inclusive protection of natural resources. For the third party subgrants the overall objectives are:
- To build and create an enabling environment where forestry dependent community networks, government entities, and CSOs work together for collective efforts to advocate forest protection and biodiversity conservation.
The proposed third party subgrants projects should address and contribute to one or more of the following specific objectives:
1. To promote and strengthen the capacity and resilience of forestry networks or forest dependent community members,
2. To provide capacity building on forest protection and biodiversity conservation,
3. To engage urban youth in forest protection and biodiversity conservation,
4. To enhance governance and constituencies of forestry networks,
5. To enable forest patrols and collection of monitoring data; and,
6. To enlist the support of qualified networks and CSOs in co-implementing certain activities of CEEJA.
If you are interested in applying for this subgrant, please submit your proposal in separate files and PDF format with email subject: “P20-001CA CEEJA EU”. The proposal can be submitted in English or Khmer and must use the provided templates.
The submission of the proposal should be made by 20th November 2020 at 5:00 P.M.
The Term of Reference contains instruction in preparing the proposal.
The proposed project should be started as soon as possible; and should be concluded by the closing date. Please refer to Terms of Reference for details.
Please address any commercial, technical, and procedural questions you may have at an early stage. Questions will be answered if they are received at the latest 5 days
before the closing the tender.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to receiving your proposal. Please Download Document Below.
Mr. HERUM Peter, Country Director
Tel: 011 767 028 or 017 835 478