Training Workshop on Deviation Report and Case Study Writing For NPA’s Partners
Venue: Cambodiana Hotel, Phnom Penh
Date: 30-30 Jun 2016
The trainers and resource persons were from NPA and CCC. The training workshop was conducted for a full day on 30 June 2016 at Cambodiana Hotel. The training combined a theory and practice to enable participants to fully obtain knowledge and know how to produce high quality deviation report and case study.
- To introduce the main principles of M&E and the importance of M&E tools for writing report and case study
- To introduce the forms and how to write the Deviation Report and case study
- To learn and practice on formats of Deviation Report and case study
- Participants understood about the importance of M&E principles and M&E tools for betterment of their report and case study writing.
- Participants understood about the Deviation Report and case study forms and requirements.
- Participants were able to produce good quality of Deviation Report and case study
Other Event Archives
Objectives of the Resource Mobilization Learning Forum To introduction overall concept of diverse resources mobilization. To identify key challenges of CSOs in fundraising and diverse resources mobilization. To discuss on the need for capacity development on diverse resource mobilization and prioritize some key actions to be taken by CCC and its partners....
ច្បាប់សារពើពន្ធនៃព្រះរាជាណាចក្រកម្ពុជា គឺជាកាតព្វកិច្ចកំណត់ដែលប្រជាពលរដ្ឋ និងស្ថាប័នទាំងឡាយត្រូវអនុវត្តតាម។ វាជាហានិភ័យដ៍ធំសម្រាប់សង្គមស៊ីវិលប្រសិនបើពួកគាត់មិនគោរពតាមច្បាប់ស្តីពីសារពើពន្ធដែលត្រូវបានកំណត់នេះ។
To keep responding to the needs of the NGO community; CCC is conducting the "19th M&E Learning Forum" on 14th June 2018 at Diakonia Center (ICF/KSSA). Around 83 M&E practitioners who come from members and non-members organizations of CCC are able to discuss and share knowledge and experience on topic including Project Monitoring and Questionnaire Development for Data Collection.
This is a platform where civil society collectively presented its achievement, challenges, and recommendation through partnership forum with the government at Ministry of Interior on 21 June 2018. The detail of remark delivered by civil society representative is below.