The 21st Finance Learning Forum
Venue: Diakonia Center
Date: 27-27 Mar 2018
Time: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
The 21st Finance Learning Forum is designed for Finance practitioners who come from members and non-members organizations of CCC. This event will be full-day conducted on 27 March 2018 at Diakonia center with specific objectives, expected outputs, and agenda as below:
The date and venue of Finance Learning Forum
The learning forum will be conducted on 27 March 2018 from 8:00am – 5:00pm, at Diakonia Center (ICF) Building) #19-21, Street 330, Boeung Keng Kang III, Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh
Objectives of the Finance Learning Forum
• To refresh practitioner participants strengthen their skill on how to make internal control be strong and how to manage financial risk and analysis
• To help practitioner participants’ well understanding how to compliance taxation and law of Cambodia
• To create a learning and sharing environment and build a stronger network of finance practitioners among CSOs community as well as how to deal with tax authority effectively.
• Practitioner participants will be aware more how to make internal control be strong
• Practitioner participants will have better understanding the overall picture of Cambodian tax system and practices
• Practitioner participants well understand the different types of taxes, Tax Preparation and Declaration
• Practitioner participants will have more chance to learn, share, and build up more relationship among people who have same interest from similar fields.
Concept Note Finance Learning Forum 27 March 2018Downloads
F WG X -StandDownloads
ICTWG X -StandDownloads
HR WG X -StandDownloads
Final_ KH_Concept Note Finance LF 27 March 2018_ updated (1)Downloads
Backdprop on 27 March 2018Downloads
M&E WG X StandDownloads
Review Session_ for Finance Learning forum 27 March 2018 [Autosaved]Downloads
Other Event Archives
Law on Accounting and Auditing has been presented by experts from National Accounting Council during 22nd Finance Learning Forum of CCC on 15 August 2018. Standard of Financial Reporting for NGOs will be presented during the afternoon session...
The 20th Finance Learning Forum is designed for Finance practitioners who come from members and non-members organizations of CCC. This event will be full-day conducted on 18 August 2017 at Diakonia center (ICF/KSSA) Building with specific objectives, expected outputs and objective...
To keep responding to the needs of the NGO community; CCC is conducting the "19th M&E Learning Forum" on 14th June 2018 at Diakonia Center (ICF/KSSA). Around 83 M&E practitioners who come from members and non-members organizations of CCC are able to discuss and share knowledge and experience on topic including Project Monitoring and Questionnaire Development for Data Collection.
ICT was aim to increase capacity of M&E staff and/or communications staff to collect data of their project by using new technology Resource Map and M-builder. Moreover, participant got experience from this forum how to protect data on cloud storage.