The 21st Finance Learning Forum
Venue: Diakonia Center
Date: 27-27 Mar 2018
Time: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
The 21st Finance Learning Forum is designed for Finance practitioners who come from members and non-members organizations of CCC. This event will be full-day conducted on 27 March 2018 at Diakonia center with specific objectives, expected outputs, and agenda as below:
The date and venue of Finance Learning Forum
The learning forum will be conducted on 27 March 2018 from 8:00am – 5:00pm, at Diakonia Center (ICF) Building) #19-21, Street 330, Boeung Keng Kang III, Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh
Objectives of the Finance Learning Forum
• To refresh practitioner participants strengthen their skill on how to make internal control be strong and how to manage financial risk and analysis
• To help practitioner participants’ well understanding how to compliance taxation and law of Cambodia
• To create a learning and sharing environment and build a stronger network of finance practitioners among CSOs community as well as how to deal with tax authority effectively.
• Practitioner participants will be aware more how to make internal control be strong
• Practitioner participants will have better understanding the overall picture of Cambodian tax system and practices
• Practitioner participants well understand the different types of taxes, Tax Preparation and Declaration
• Practitioner participants will have more chance to learn, share, and build up more relationship among people who have same interest from similar fields.
Concept Note Finance Learning Forum 27 March 2018Downloads
F WG X -StandDownloads
ICTWG X -StandDownloads
HR WG X -StandDownloads
Final_ KH_Concept Note Finance LF 27 March 2018_ updated (1)Downloads
Backdprop on 27 March 2018Downloads
M&E WG X StandDownloads
Review Session_ for Finance Learning forum 27 March 2018 [Autosaved]Downloads
Other Event Archives
As a member state of the United Nations, all development actors in Cambodia need to prepare themselves to work inclusively to support the short coming SDGs. Currently, CCC is implementing an action/2015 and Beyond 2015 campaign project funded by Civicus and Africa Disability Alliance (ADA) to promote stakeholders awareness and inclusive participation in the post-2015 development agenda.
The workshop was conducted on 23 December, it was aim to discuss on roles and responsibility of youth in promoting and advocating for OGP...
As the longest established membership organization in Cambodia, the Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) has been playing a unique role since 1990 in strengthening the cooperation, professionalism, accountability, governance...