Second Finance Learning Forum
Venue: KSSA/ICF Center, Phnom Penh
Date: 12-12 Dec 2014
Objectives of the forum
- Enhance understanding on how to check financial budget and reports and risk mitigation
- Discuss among participants to strengthen their insight into financial management systems in order for good governance
- Enable stakeholders to comply with policies of organizations.
- Build up networks and relationships amongst finance practitioners.
- Participants have better understood about how to check financial budget and report and risks protection.
- Participants have actively involved in class activity and shared knowledge and experience related to financial management system and compliance with policies of organizations for good governance.
- Participants have enhanced network of finance practitioners and professionals.
Other Event Archives
The M&E Learning Forum has been conducted since December 2009 and facilitated by CCC with technical support from M&E Working Group members who are M&E professionals and practitioners of CCC members. The forum is designed to:
By the end of the training, participants will be able to: Design video concept to tell an effective story, Understand the production process from planning, shooting to editing, Operate video equipment, Use industry-standard software to edit video, Produce a high-quality short video from scratch
To promote civic space and social accountability across the region, Mr. Soeung Saroeun, Executive Director of CCC participated in an international dialogue with relevant stakeholders including Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) through the coordination of Japan NGO Center for International Cooperation (JANIC) during the visit in Tokyo on 19-22 Feb 2018. Besides enabling ..