Second Finance Learning Forum
Venue: KSSA/ICF Center, Phnom Penh
Date: 12-12 Dec 2014
Objectives of the forum
- Enhance understanding on how to check financial budget and reports and risk mitigation
- Discuss among participants to strengthen their insight into financial management systems in order for good governance
- Enable stakeholders to comply with policies of organizations.
- Build up networks and relationships amongst finance practitioners.
- Participants have better understood about how to check financial budget and report and risks protection.
- Participants have actively involved in class activity and shared knowledge and experience related to financial management system and compliance with policies of organizations for good governance.
- Participants have enhanced network of finance practitioners and professionals.
Other Event Archives
Call for Application for The Volunteer Youth Ambassador Program for the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The United Nations Volunteer (UNV) partners with the
The 21st Finance Learning Forum is designed for Finance practitioners who come from members and non-members organizations of CCC. This event will be full-day conducted on 27 March 2018 at Diakonia center with specific objectives, expected outputs...
At Busan Democracy Forum, Republic of Korea 23 Jan 2018, Mr. SOEUNG SAROEUN, Executive Director of CCC, highlighted the importance of unity, solidarity, and trust among civil society and other stakeholders. Mr. SAROEUN reiterated the key roles of SDGs Goal 16 which embedded peace, strong institution and good governance as the substantial driver towards realizing the whole SDGs framework....
កិច្ចប្រជុំនៃភាពជាដៃគូ ដើម្បីលើកកម្ពស់និងបណ្ដុះវប្បធម៌នៃការប្រតិបត្តិល្អ និងនិរន្តរភាពរបស់អង្គការសហគមន៍មូលដ្ឋាន
កាលពីថ្ងៃទី២៨ ខែកញ្ញា ឆ្នាំ២០១៧ គណៈកម្មាធិការសហប្រតិបត្តិការដើម្បីកម្ពុជា (គ.ស.ក) បានរៀបចំកិច្ចប្រជុំនៃភាពជាដៃគូ ដើម្បីលើកកម្ពស់ និងបណ្ដុះវប្បធម៌នៃការប្រតិបត្តិល្អ និងនិរន្តរភាពរបស់អង្គការសហគមន៍មូលដ្ឋាន។