National Social Security Fund (NSSF)_Meeting Results
Date: 23-23 Jan 2018
After working group members of CCC met H.E. Chiev Bunrith, Spokeman and Chief of Policy Department, Ministry of Labour and Vocational Training (MoLV) on the Prakas of National Social Security Fund (NSSF) under Healthcare Scheme, please kindly see the key discussions below.
1. MoLV can only delay the registration deadline to two or three months period in 2018.
2. Expatriates are included in the scheme without any exception because it links to their workbook provided by MoLV.
3. NGOs who got the invitation letter from MoLV have to take action regarding the registration as soon as possible.
4. MoLV will send invitation letter to individual NGOs regarding the registration.
5. MoLV will provide the technical orientation based on request.
6. Registration fee is publicly stated, and the payment rate cannot be negotiated.
7. NGOs who have not received the invitation letter should prepare available budget for the scheme, and hold on for the invitation.
8. Pension Fund scheme will be implemented in 2019.
Other Event Archives
កិច្ចប្រជុំនៃភាពជាដៃគូ ដើម្បីលើកកម្ពស់និងបណ្ដុះវប្បធម៌នៃការប្រតិបត្តិល្អ និងនិរន្តរភាពរបស់អង្គការសហគមន៍មូលដ្ឋាន
កាលពីថ្ងៃទី២៨ ខែកញ្ញា ឆ្នាំ២០១៧ គណៈកម្មាធិការសហប្រតិបត្តិការដើម្បីកម្ពុជា (គ.ស.ក) បានរៀបចំកិច្ចប្រជុំនៃភាពជាដៃគូ ដើម្បីលើកកម្ពស់ និងបណ្ដុះវប្បធម៌នៃការប្រតិបត្តិល្អ និងនិរន្តរភាពរបស់អង្គការសហគមន៍មូលដ្ឋាន។
The 20th Finance Learning Forum is designed for Finance practitioners who come from members and non-members organizations of CCC. This event will be full-day conducted on 18 August 2017 at Diakonia center (ICF/KSSA) Building with specific objectives, expected outputs and objective...
អង្គការគណៈកម្មាធិការសហប្រតិបត្តិការដើម្បីកម្ពុជា បាននឹងកំពុងរៀបចំវេទិការៀនសូត្រថ្នាក់តំបន់លើកទី៤ស្តីពី “ការអភិវឌ្ឍគោលនយោបាយ និងអង្គការសង្គមស៊ីវិល” នៅខេត្តបាត់ដំបង។
6 Oct 2016, KSSA/ICF Center, Phnom Penh - The 244th Bi-Monthly Members meeting will be convened on 6 October 2016. Based on CCC’s Bylaw, the meeting is designed for participants who are country representatives/executive directors and..
Objectives of the HR Learning Forum • To strengthen participant’s internal policy to comply with the relevant laws of Cambodia • To promote the understanding of participants on the Legal compliance on Employment Terms and Condition • To create a.....