National Social Security Fund (NSSF)_Meeting Results
Date: 23-23 Jan 2018
After working group members of CCC met H.E. Chiev Bunrith, Spokeman and Chief of Policy Department, Ministry of Labour and Vocational Training (MoLV) on the Prakas of National Social Security Fund (NSSF) under Healthcare Scheme, please kindly see the key discussions below.
1. MoLV can only delay the registration deadline to two or three months period in 2018.
2. Expatriates are included in the scheme without any exception because it links to their workbook provided by MoLV.
3. NGOs who got the invitation letter from MoLV have to take action regarding the registration as soon as possible.
4. MoLV will send invitation letter to individual NGOs regarding the registration.
5. MoLV will provide the technical orientation based on request.
6. Registration fee is publicly stated, and the payment rate cannot be negotiated.
7. NGOs who have not received the invitation letter should prepare available budget for the scheme, and hold on for the invitation.
8. Pension Fund scheme will be implemented in 2019.
Other Event Archives
On 15 December 2017, CCC organize forum offers to a maximum of 100-120 participants from GPP certificated and applicant NGOs,NGOs interested in applying for NGO GPP Certificate-NGO networks, Community based organization (CBOs), youths, funding partners, government, representatives and dedia.
ICT was aim to increase capacity of M&E staff and/or communications staff to collect data of their project by using new technology Resource Map and M-builder. Moreover, participant got experience from this forum how to protect data on cloud storage.
Objectives of the HR Learning Forum • To strengthen participant’s internal policy to comply with the relevant laws of Cambodia • To promote the understanding of participants on the Legal compliance on Employment Terms and Condition • To create a.....
To promote civic space and social accountability across the region, Mr. Soeung Saroeun, Executive Director of CCC participated in an international dialogue with relevant stakeholders including Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) through the coordination of Japan NGO Center for International Cooperation (JANIC) during the visit in Tokyo on 19-22 Feb 2018. Besides enabling ..
Do No Harm Cambodia (DNHC) Master Training was conducted for five days from 7 to 11 May 2018 to find out about the field assessment, DNH in Project Cycle Management, different forms of working with DNH and more....