National Social Security Fund (NSSF)_Meeting Results
Date: 23-23 Jan 2018
After working group members of CCC met H.E. Chiev Bunrith, Spokeman and Chief of Policy Department, Ministry of Labour and Vocational Training (MoLV) on the Prakas of National Social Security Fund (NSSF) under Healthcare Scheme, please kindly see the key discussions below.
1. MoLV can only delay the registration deadline to two or three months period in 2018.
2. Expatriates are included in the scheme without any exception because it links to their workbook provided by MoLV.
3. NGOs who got the invitation letter from MoLV have to take action regarding the registration as soon as possible.
4. MoLV will send invitation letter to individual NGOs regarding the registration.
5. MoLV will provide the technical orientation based on request.
6. Registration fee is publicly stated, and the payment rate cannot be negotiated.
7. NGOs who have not received the invitation letter should prepare available budget for the scheme, and hold on for the invitation.
8. Pension Fund scheme will be implemented in 2019.
Other Event Archives
Around 100 participants from 80 CSOs representative joined 4th CCC’s Bi-monthly meeting. This platform is a great opportunity for members to meet various experts on Accountability of CSOs and SDGs from national and global...
Since 2004, CCC hosts the NGO Governance & Professional Practices (NGO GPP) program (component), which is originally known as the NGO Good Practice Project, aiming at promoting good governance, accountability, transparency, professionalism and good practices within NGOs operating in Cambodia.
The workshop was conducted on 23 December, it was aim to discuss on roles and responsibility of youth in promoting and advocating for OGP...
On 15 December 2017, CCC organize forum offers to a maximum of 100-120 participants from GPP certificated and applicant NGOs,NGOs interested in applying for NGO GPP Certificate-NGO networks, Community based organization (CBOs), youths, funding partners, government, representatives and dedia.