National Social Security Fund (NSSF)_Meeting Results
Date: 23-23 Jan 2018
After working group members of CCC met H.E. Chiev Bunrith, Spokeman and Chief of Policy Department, Ministry of Labour and Vocational Training (MoLV) on the Prakas of National Social Security Fund (NSSF) under Healthcare Scheme, please kindly see the key discussions below.
1. MoLV can only delay the registration deadline to two or three months period in 2018.
2. Expatriates are included in the scheme without any exception because it links to their workbook provided by MoLV.
3. NGOs who got the invitation letter from MoLV have to take action regarding the registration as soon as possible.
4. MoLV will send invitation letter to individual NGOs regarding the registration.
5. MoLV will provide the technical orientation based on request.
6. Registration fee is publicly stated, and the payment rate cannot be negotiated.
7. NGOs who have not received the invitation letter should prepare available budget for the scheme, and hold on for the invitation.
8. Pension Fund scheme will be implemented in 2019.
Other Event Archives
As a member state of the United Nations, all development actors in Cambodia need to prepare themselves to work inclusively to support the short coming SDGs. Currently, CCC is implementing an action/2015 and Beyond 2015 campaign project funded by Civicus and Africa Disability Alliance (ADA) to promote stakeholders awareness and inclusive participation in the post-2015 development agenda.
The workshop was conducted on 23 December, it was aim to discuss on roles and responsibility of youth in promoting and advocating for OGP...
Consultation Workshop on “Annual Reflections and 2019-Plan for Strengthening their networks and Partnership with the Government Authorities
To appreciate key achievements of Provincial NGOs Networks in 2018; To reflect key challenges and priorities that Provincial NGO Networks faced and committed to address in 2019. To prepare themselves to participate in the Government-CSOs consultative platforms in both national and municipal/provincial levels and CCC key events in 2019.