Date: 21-21 Sep 2015
Objectives of the Forum:
- To promote inclusive partnership among development actors to support the localization of SDGs;
- To present key finding and get feedback on a study on SDG localization and it’s financing.
- To have collective position and a set of recommendations to be shared to public and at the UN General Assembly in last week of September 2015
Click for view Photos.
- Mr. Chheat Sreang Cambodia’s Preparedness for SDGs: Challenges, Opportunities, and Financing
- Analysis of SDGs
- Executive Summary of SDGs
Other Event Archives
ក្រសួងសេដ្ឋកិច្ច និង ហិរញ្ញវត្ថុ : ប្រកាសស្តីពី ការបង្កើតក្រុមការងារចម្រុះរវាង អគ្គនាយកដ្ឋានពន្ធដារ និង សមាគមនិងអង្គការមិនមែនរដ្ឋាភិបាល
The 250th CCC Bi-Monthly Member Meeting “Roles of Civil Society Organizations and Policies Development”
Objectives To provide the update information of enabling environment in Cambodia......
the workshop was conducted on 16‐17 October 2014 at CKCC, Royal University of Phnom Penh.
The Second GPA training course was run smoothly and successfully as anticipatable plan because after the whole five days training, participants have learnt and reflected all the topics...
In Cambodia, contributions made by civil society to the sustainable development of the country are substantial as indicated in the civil society contribution research conducted by CCC in 2012 that CSOs implemented around 4,000 projects, which provided benefits to...