Monitoring and Evaluation Forum - Registration
Speaker By: Ms. Kheang Sokleng, Mr. Vang Sean, Mr. Khim Narith
Venue: Diakonia Center/KSSA
Date: 14-14 Jun 2018
Time: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Objectives of the M&E Learning Forum
- To help participants strengthen their skill on how to develop tools for project monitoring.
- To help participants strengthen their skill on how to develop questionnaires for project monitoring.
- To create a learning and sharing environment and build a stronger network among M&E practitioners.
- The participants can develop tools for their project monitoring
- The participants can develop good questionnaire for their data collection
- The participants had more chance to learn, share, and build up more relationship among people who have same interest from similar fields.
This M&E learning forum is offered to a maximum of 80-100 participants from CCC members and non-member organizations who are M&E practitioners and professionals. Each participant should be assigned by the management level but open for all junior or mid-levels related M&E technical of their organization and committed to apply what has been learned from the forum to their organization. Participants from non‐CCC member are welcomed but are subjected to pay attendance fee as stated in the CCC Policy on Business Capacity Development Services as a contribution to support the forum’s logistic arrangement.
Final_Agenda for M&E Learning Forum on 14 June 2018Downloads
Exit interview - WB QuestionnaireDownloads
Fill-In-Questionnaire- Students - English - FinalDownloads
Health-Facility - WB QueationnaireDownloads
Form 2- PCK Pre-Post Test -ScienceDownloads
31-10-2016 -Training Quality Observation Checklist- RevisedDownloads
Backdrop_ for M&E 14 June 2018Downloads
How to Develop the Questionnaire-14-06-2018Downloads
Final_M&E Learning Forum Minute 14.June.2018-1Downloads
Other Event Archives
Once we are together we can build trust and address a lot issues for our people, said by Mr Soeung Saroeun at CCC Regional Learning Forum on Policy Developntent and Civil Society. This forum was conducted on 9 May 2018 in Kratie province for 50 CSO representatives from....
In the previous week, the cooperation committee for Cambodia has organized Learning Forum on Organizational Development and Resource Mobilization for Provincial NGO Networks...
As the longest established membership organization in Cambodia, the Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) has been playing a unique role since 1990 in strengthening the cooperation, professionalism, accountability, governance...
ច្បាប់សារពើពន្ធនៃព្រះរាជាណាចក្រកម្ពុជា គឺជាកាតព្វកិច្ចកំណត់ដែលប្រជាពលរដ្ឋ និងស្ថាប័នទាំងឡាយត្រូវអនុវត្តតាម។ វាជាហានិភ័យដ៍ធំសម្រាប់សង្គមស៊ីវិលប្រសិនបើពួកគាត់មិនគោរពតាមច្បាប់ស្តីពីសារពើពន្ធដែលត្រូវបានកំណត់នេះ។