Issue Briefing Workshop on Enabling Environment for Development at Sub-national Level
Venue: HorBunny Hotel in Kratie
Date: 16-16 Dec 2015
16 December 2015 at HorBunny Hotel in Kratie province:
In the promotion for better enabling environment among development stakeholders at sub-national, The Cooperation Committee for Cambodia in Collaboration with NGOs Provincial Network in the northeast region of Cambodia: Kratie, Stung Treng and Ratanakiri, had organized an Issues Briefing Workshop on Enabling Environment for Development at Sub-national Level. There are 54 participants, representation from diverse development stakeholders at all levels such as provincial authorities, district authorities and district councils, commune councilors, NGOs, CBOs, and other development partners working in the respective provinces.
The purpose of the workshop:
- To share the preliminary results of the action research on enabling environment for civil society at sub-national level.
- To identified the key roles and increase cooperation and engagement among different stakeholder at sub-national development.
- To seek partnership strategy for better development and working together more effectively.
Click for view Photos.
- IP3-II Presentation for workshop (PDF)
- Overview to enabling environment and methodology (PDF)
- Result Survey for enabling environment V9 CSOs Authorities at Kratie-v4 (PDF)
- Result Survey for enabling environment V9 CSOs Authorities at Ratanakiri-v2 (PDF)
- Result Survey for enabling environment V9 CSOs Authorities at Stung Treng-v4 (PDF)
- RNN Presentation in Kraties (PDF)
Other Event Archives
CCC would like to share you the progress report of the government responding to the twelve key asks proposed by CSOs since the 2nd Partnership Forum between the Government and CSOs on 17 Jan 2019.
The result from online survey of application of labor law amendment has been shared and put into active discussion during the 37th HR Learning Forum organized by the Cooperation Committee for Cambodia on April 25, 2019 at Diakonia Center (ICF Building).
On 15 December 2017, CCC organize forum offers to a maximum of 100-120 participants from GPP certificated and applicant NGOs,NGOs interested in applying for NGO GPP Certificate-NGO networks, Community based organization (CBOs), youths, funding partners, government, representatives and dedia.
it was conducted on 7 April 2015 as normally for its members. However, this time is very crucial for all CSOs to participate in this meeting as the Prime Minister of Royal Government of Cambodia has announced that the draft Law on Associations and NGOs (LANGOs) will be sent to council of ministers by May 2015.
Law on Accounting and Auditing has been presented by experts from National Accounting Council during 22nd Finance Learning Forum of CCC on 15 August 2018. Standard of Financial Reporting for NGOs will be presented during the afternoon session...