Human Resource Management Learning Forum
Venue: Diakonia Center
Date: 19-19 Jul 2019
Time: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Objectives of the Learning Forum
- To review the outcome and impact of last HR learning forum
- To raise awareness and knowledge of seniority payment. (the calculation of the seniority payment).
- To share and make awareness on the draft sub-decree on the provisional fines on the offenses related to the law on auditing and accounting law
- To share and discuss on the staff complaint and resolution, then participant have more options to effectively deal with staff complaint
- To build up more network and relationship among HR practitioners and professionals for ongoing learning on HRM matters and related issues.
Concept Note HR Learning Forum_19Jul2019Downloads
HR Learning Forum Poster 2Downloads
Khmer Concept Note HR Learning Forum_19Jul2019_FinalDownloads
Review Performance Management19-July-2019Downloads
Concept Note HR Learning Forum_19Jul2019_Final_ENDownloads
Participant's Feedback_Learning Forum_19Jul2019Downloads
FEEDBACK AND RESPONSE_CVDownloads
Other Event Archives
The 21st Finance Learning Forum is designed for Finance practitioners who come from members and non-members organizations of CCC. This event will be full-day conducted on 27 March 2018 at Diakonia center with specific objectives, expected outputs...
Since 2004, CCC hosts the NGO Governance & Professional Practices (NGO GPP) program (component), which is originally known as the NGO Good Practice Project, aiming at promoting good governance, accountability, transparency, professionalism and good practices within NGOs operating in Cambodia.
នៅថ្ងៃទី ២៨- ៣០ ខែ សីហា ឆ្នាំ២០១៨ គណៈកម្មាធិការសហប្រតិបត្តិការដើម្បីកម្ពុជា (គ.ស.ក) បានរៀបចំវគ្គបណ្តុះបណ្តាលសាកល្បង ស្តីពីជំនាញសម្របសម្រួល និងការប្រតិបត្តិល្អរបស់អង្គការសហគមន៍មូលដ្ឋាន។
Law on Accounting and Auditing has been presented by experts from National Accounting Council during 22nd Finance Learning Forum of CCC on 15 August 2018. Standard of Financial Reporting for NGOs will be presented during the afternoon session...
On 15 December 2017, CCC organize forum offers to a maximum of 100-120 participants from GPP certificated and applicant NGOs,NGOs interested in applying for NGO GPP Certificate-NGO networks, Community based organization (CBOs), youths, funding partners, government, representatives and dedia.