Development Trend for Civil Society Organization at Sub-National Level
Date: 31-01 Nov 2017
Time: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
• To update on development of policy impacts on CSOs such as CSDGs, IP3&ISAF, LANGO, and Taxation.
• To share and discuss our progress and challenges, preparation response to the trend, and disseminate of a small grand.
• To share and assess of the communication channels through social media tools.
1. The members and provincial NGO networks will be aware of the updated status of CSDGs, IP3, LANGO and Taxation that impacts on CSOs from that development trend.
2. The members and provincial NGO networks, and CBO are able to focus on their organizations ‘vision and well work together effectively.
3. The members and provincial NGO networks, and CBO will be able to use social media tools effectively,
4. CCC will be understood by members and non-members, and better-developed communication and other strategies for its members.
PARTICIPANTS AND VENUE
The participants in this workshop are the CCC members and partners, member of provincial NGO network, and representative of CBOs and authorities. There will be around 50-60 participants in this workshop from Stung Treng, Rattanakiri, Mondulkiri, and Kratie provinces).
Other Event Archives
As a member state of the United Nations, all development actors in Cambodia need to prepare themselves to work inclusively to support the short coming SDGs. Currently, CCC is implementing an action/2015 and Beyond 2015 campaign project funded by Civicus and Africa Disability Alliance (ADA) to promote stakeholders awareness and inclusive participation in the post-2015 development agenda.
The Royal Government of Cambodia (RGC) has recently been committed to fast track the adoption of many laws including
The Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) is known as the largest and longestestablished membership organization in Cambodia. Since 1990, it has played a unique role in strengthening the cooperation, professionalism, accountability, governance...