Development Trend for Civil Society Organization at Sub-National Level
Date: 31-01 Nov 2017
Time: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
• To update on development of policy impacts on CSOs such as CSDGs, IP3&ISAF, LANGO, and Taxation.
• To share and discuss our progress and challenges, preparation response to the trend, and disseminate of a small grand.
• To share and assess of the communication channels through social media tools.
1. The members and provincial NGO networks will be aware of the updated status of CSDGs, IP3, LANGO and Taxation that impacts on CSOs from that development trend.
2. The members and provincial NGO networks, and CBO are able to focus on their organizations ‘vision and well work together effectively.
3. The members and provincial NGO networks, and CBO will be able to use social media tools effectively,
4. CCC will be understood by members and non-members, and better-developed communication and other strategies for its members.
PARTICIPANTS AND VENUE
The participants in this workshop are the CCC members and partners, member of provincial NGO network, and representative of CBOs and authorities. There will be around 50-60 participants in this workshop from Stung Treng, Rattanakiri, Mondulkiri, and Kratie provinces).
Other Event Archives
To promote civic space and social accountability across the region, Mr. Soeung Saroeun, Executive Director of CCC participated in an international dialogue with relevant stakeholders including Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) through the coordination of Japan NGO Center for International Cooperation (JANIC) during the visit in Tokyo on 19-22 Feb 2018. Besides enabling ..
To promote the synergy of the contribution of the voluntary group members to improve the quality of CSO, the Cooperation on Committee for Cambodia has organized a half-day reflection workshop on 14th November 2018 at Tonle Bassac II restaurant.
As the longest established membership organization in Cambodia, the Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) has been playing a unique role since 1990 in strengthening the cooperation, professionalism, accountability, governance...
This is a positive step that civil society and UN have further strengthened partnership for broader development spectrum including controversial discussion on policy dialogue, unlock private sector,