CCC Annual Staff Retreat 2017
Venue: Mondulkiri Province
Date: 19-22 Dec 2017
Time: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
- To appreciate the achievement of 2017 and thank CCC staff for their conmmitments and contributions to CCC throughout the year
- To comprehend CCC operational Plan 2018
- To provide platform on internal communication & relationship, working environment and policy debate and discussion
- To build staff understanding on risk mitigation
- To refresh the understanding of CCC policies and GPP compliance among all staff members
- To relax and strengthen a strong relationship, mutual understanding and team spirit among staff members and management
- Key achievements of 2017 and staff contribution to GHP appreciated
- Opertional Plan 2018 verified by all staff members
- Internal communication & relationship, working environment and policy development promoted
- Risk mitigation understood by all staff members
Other Event Archives
To promote civic space and social accountability across the region, Mr. Soeung Saroeun, Executive Director of CCC participated in an international dialogue with relevant stakeholders including Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) through the coordination of Japan NGO Center for International Cooperation (JANIC) during the visit in Tokyo on 19-22 Feb 2018. Besides enabling ..
To keep responding to the needs of the NGO community; CCC is conducting the "19th M&E Learning Forum" on 14th June 2018 at Diakonia Center (ICF/KSSA). Around 83 M&E practitioners who come from members and non-members organizations of CCC are able to discuss and share knowledge and experience on topic including Project Monitoring and Questionnaire Development for Data Collection.
At Busan Democracy Forum, Republic of Korea 23 Jan 2018, Mr. SOEUNG SAROEUN, Executive Director of CCC, highlighted the importance of unity, solidarity, and trust among civil society and other stakeholders. Mr. SAROEUN reiterated the key roles of SDGs Goal 16 which embedded peace, strong institution and good governance as the substantial driver towards realizing the whole SDGs framework....