CCC Annual Staff Retreat 2017
Venue: Mondulkiri Province
Date: 19-22 Dec 2017
Time: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
- To appreciate the achievement of 2017 and thank CCC staff for their conmmitments and contributions to CCC throughout the year
- To comprehend CCC operational Plan 2018
- To provide platform on internal communication & relationship, working environment and policy debate and discussion
- To build staff understanding on risk mitigation
- To refresh the understanding of CCC policies and GPP compliance among all staff members
- To relax and strengthen a strong relationship, mutual understanding and team spirit among staff members and management
- Key achievements of 2017 and staff contribution to GHP appreciated
- Opertional Plan 2018 verified by all staff members
- Internal communication & relationship, working environment and policy development promoted
- Risk mitigation understood by all staff members
Other Event Archives
The 7 April 2016 CCC's Bi-monthly members meeting is the 241th Member Meeting since 1991. Based on CCC’s Bylaw, the meeting is designed for country re presentatives/executive directors ...
As the longest established membership organization in Cambodia, the Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) has been playing a unique role since 1990 in strengthening the cooperation, professionalism, accountability, governance...
To reflect on key progress, shortcomings, and what need to be done further for actualization of five key commitments in Paris Peace Accord To reflect and discuss on role of civil society organizations in contributing to the realization.....
Once we are together we can build trust and address a lot issues for our people, said by Mr Soeung Saroeun at CCC Regional Learning Forum on Policy Developntent and Civil Society. This forum was conducted on 9 May 2018 in Kratie province for 50 CSO representatives from....
In Cambodia, contributions made by civil society to the sustainable development of the country are substantial as indicated in the civil society contribution research conducted by CCC in 2012 that CSOs implemented around 4,000 projects, which provided benefits to...