34th HR Learning Forum 2017
Venue: Diakonia Center/KSSA
Date: 31-31 May 2017
Objectives of the HR Learning Forum
• To strengthen participant’s internal policy to comply with the relevant laws of Cambodia
• To promote the understanding of participants on the Legal compliance on Employment Terms and Condition
• To create a learning and sharing environment and build a stronger network of HR practitioners among CSOs community.
• The participants will be aware more on the Legal compliance on Employment Terms and Condition
• The participants will have better understanding related to Labor law in Cambodia (especially staff benefits related to the Labor law)
• Practitioner participants will have more chance to learn, share, and build up more relationship among people who have same interest from similar fields.
This HR learning forum is offered to a maximum of 80-100 participants from CCC members and non-members organizations who are HR practitioners and other interested NGOs. Each participant should be assigned by the senior management of their organization and committed to apply what has been learned from the forum to their organization. Participants from non‐CCC member are welcomed but are subjected to pay attendance fee as stated in the CCC Policy to support the Learning Forum’s logistic arrangement.
Other Event Archives
The 7 April 2016 CCC's Bi-monthly members meeting is the 241th Member Meeting since 1991. Based on CCC’s Bylaw, the meeting is designed for country re presentatives/executive directors ...
In the previous week, the cooperation committee for Cambodia has organized Learning Forum on Organizational Development and Resource Mobilization for Provincial NGO Networks...
To keep responding to the needs of the NGO community; CCC is conducting the "19th M&E Learning Forum" on 14th June 2018 at Diakonia Center (ICF/KSSA). Around 83 M&E practitioners who come from members and non-members organizations of CCC are able to discuss and share knowledge and experience on topic including Project Monitoring and Questionnaire Development for Data Collection.
Civil society organizations (CSOs) including non-governmental organizations (NGOs), and community based organizations (CBOs) have played an important role and made significant contributions to the development of Cambodia,..
ICT was aim to increase capacity of M&E staff and/or communications staff to collect data of their project by using new technology Resource Map and M-builder. Moreover, participant got experience from this forum how to protect data on cloud storage.