1st M&E Learning Forum 2016
Venue: Diakonia Center
Date: 19-19 Feb 2016
The objectives of the meeting are the following:
- To introduce the APP on mobile data collection & reporting tools.
- To demonstrate and practice the APP in mobile data collection and reporting tool.
- To share feedback and critical learning on how the APP can be improved.
- To assess how the APP can be used to promote accountability and data management of newly adapted global plan, called Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- To build relationship between the interested NGOs in using mobile data collection & reporting tools.
Other Event Archives
To promote civic space and social accountability across the region, Mr. Soeung Saroeun, Executive Director of CCC participated in an international dialogue with relevant stakeholders including Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) through the coordination of Japan NGO Center for International Cooperation (JANIC) during the visit in Tokyo on 19-22 Feb 2018. Besides enabling ..
កាលពីថ្ងៃទី០១ ខែវិច្ឆិកា ឆ្នាំ២០១៧ គណៈកម្មាធិការសហប្រតិបត្តិការដើម្បីកម្ពុជា (គ.ស.ក) បានរៀបចំសិក្ខាសាលាបណ្ដាញថ្នាក់តំបន់សម្រាប់អង្គការសហគមន៍មូលដ្ឋាន...
Smartphone Video Tips & Tricks was shared and discussed during the 23rd ICT Learning Forum on 24 May 2018 at Diakonia/KSSA center. There were about 60 participants from CCC member organizations who are ICT practitioners and other interested NGOs......
The workshop was conducted on 23 December, it was aim to discuss on roles and responsibility of youth in promoting and advocating for OGP...