1st ICT learning Forum 2016
Venue: Daikonia Center (KSSA/ICF), Phnom Penh
Date: 16-16 Mar 2016
- To introduce free enterprise management System (Odoo) for NGOs
- To provide an overview of online HR management system based on the enterprise management
- To demonstrate how to use HR functions to manage employees such as recruitment, contract, timesheet,
- Build more relationship between ICT/IT and HR/Admin professionals
- Mr. Eng Sophara Review Lesson Learn 2015
- Mr. Leng Try Launching Social Media Handbook
- Mr. Chan Nath Human Resource Management on ODOO
Other Event Archives
The result from online survey of application of labor law amendment has been shared and put into active discussion during the 37th HR Learning Forum organized by the Cooperation Committee for Cambodia on April 25, 2019 at Diakonia Center (ICF Building).
In the previous week, the cooperation committee for Cambodia has organized Learning Forum on Organizational Development and Resource Mobilization for Provincial NGO Networks...
As a member state of the United Nations, all development actors in Cambodia need to prepare themselves to work inclusively to support the short coming SDGs. Currently, CCC is implementing an action/2015 and Beyond 2015 campaign project funded by Civicus and Africa Disability Alliance (ADA) to promote stakeholders awareness and inclusive participation in the post-2015 development agenda.
The Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) is known as the largest and longestestablished membership organization in Cambodia. Since 1990, it has played a unique role in strengthening the cooperation, professionalism, accountability, governance...
វេទិកាសិក្សាលើកទី ២ ស្ដីពី ការឆ្លុះបញ្ជាំងអំពីការប្រតិបត្តិរបស់អង្គការសហគមន៍មូលដ្ឋាន ដើម្បីលើកកម្ពស់អភិបាលកិច្ចល្អ និងនិរន្តរភាព
នៅថ្ងៃទី ១២ និងទី១៣ ខែធ្នូ ឆ្នាំ២០១៧ គណៈកម្មាធិការសហប្រតិបត្តិការដើម្បីកម្ពុជា (គ.ស.ក) រួមទាំងអង្គការមិនមែនរដ្ឋាភិបាល.....
Around 100 participants from 80 CSOs representative joined 4th CCC’s Bi-monthly meeting. This platform is a great opportunity for members to meet various experts on Accountability of CSOs and SDGs from national and global...