1st ICT learning Forum 2016
Venue: Daikonia Center (KSSA/ICF), Phnom Penh
Date: 16-16 Mar 2016
- To introduce free enterprise management System (Odoo) for NGOs
- To provide an overview of online HR management system based on the enterprise management
- To demonstrate how to use HR functions to manage employees such as recruitment, contract, timesheet,
- Build more relationship between ICT/IT and HR/Admin professionals
- Mr. Eng Sophara Review Lesson Learn 2015
- Mr. Leng Try Launching Social Media Handbook
- Mr. Chan Nath Human Resource Management on ODOO
Other Event Archives
As the longest established membership organization in Cambodia, the Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) has been playing a unique role since 1990 in strengthening the cooperation, professionalism, accountability, governance...
To keep responding to the needs of the NGO community; CCC is conducting the "19th M&E Learning Forum" on 14th June 2018 at Diakonia Center (ICF/KSSA). Around 83 M&E practitioners who come from members and non-members organizations of CCC are able to discuss and share knowledge and experience on topic including Project Monitoring and Questionnaire Development for Data Collection.
The meeting was conducted on 2 June 2015 as normally for its members. It was designed into two main sessions. The first half morning was to update on current status CCC membership and form the technical working group on the LANGO and policy development process. After the break, there was the small group discussions on the e-advocacy system.
Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) is the biggest event of the year for CCC members, partners and constituencies to come together to celebrate the success 2017, to discuss on key issues and also set commitments for 2018.