1st Finance Learning Forum 2016
Venue: KSSA/ICF Center, Phnom Penh
Date: 23-23 Apr 2016
Agreed by finance working group members the 1st finance learning forum will be covered the Fund Raising Strategy and Grant Management to respond to the needs of the NGO community for fund sustainability and good practice within their NGOs. In 2016, CCC will host two full day Finance learning forums for member and nonmember organizations; in which the first forum on fund raising strategy and grand management will be conducted on 28th April 2016 and the second will be on 11th August 2016. The objectives, expected outcome, and agenda for the 1st Finance learning forum are as below:
Objectives of the forum
- To share practical experience of fundraising approach of Action Aid Cambodia and funding source identification.
- To share the key roles and responsibilities of grantor and grantee.
- To discuss on how to comply with guidelines and procedures of funders
- To build more networks and relationships among finance practitioners and relevant persons.
- Participants have gained more knowledge and experience about fundraising approach and funding source identification.
- Participants have better understood on how to comply with guidelines and procedures of funder
- Participants have actively discussed and shared knowledge and experience related to the roles and responsibilities of grantor and grantee.
- Relationship was closely built among finance practitioners and relevant persons.
- Grant Management-iDE-Daphea-V1
- Fundrasing Approch_by_Meassopheareak
- Support Document File_Zip
Click for view Photos.
Other Event Archives
2nd Partnership Forum between the Government and CSO on 17 Jan 2019, Around 500 participants are from CSOs (mostly from Local NGOs), General Commissariat of National Police, Sub-national administrative officers, Development Partners...), Venue at MoI "Building S" from 8AM-12PM.
Roles of CSOs in terms of Partnership in the Implementation of Decentralization and Deconcentration (D&D) Reform
CCC was invited to give a speech on "Roles of CSOs in terms of Partnership in the Implementation of Decentralization and Deconcentration (D&D) Reform" to around 3,000 participants at National Conference on D&D Reform at Koh Pech Conference Hall on 22 Feb 2018.
ការអនុវត្តច្បាប់ស្ដីពីគណនេយ្យ និងសវនកម្ម និងការវិវឌ្ឍន៍នានាជុំវិញការអនុវត្តស្ដង់ដារបាយការណ៍ហិរញ្ញវត្ថុកម្ពុជាឆ្នាំ២០១៨
នៅអគារ ដាយកូនៀរ សិនធឺរ ថ្ងៃទី ២៨ ខែមករា ឆ្នាំ ២០១៩ អង្គការគណៈកម្មាធិការសហប្រតិបត្តិការដើម្បីកម្ពុជា បានរៀបចំវេទិកាសន្ទនាដើម្បី បង្ហាញពីរបាយការណ៍អំពីបញ្ហាប្រឈមពីការអនុវត្តច្បាប់ស្តីពីគណនេយ្យ និងសវនកម្ម និងការអនុវត្តស្តង់ដាររបាយការណ៍ហិរញ្ញវត្ថុកម្ពុជា សម្រាប់អង្គភាពមិនស្វែងរកប្រាក់ចំណេញព្រមទាំងធ្វើ