1st Bi-monthly Member Meeting 2016
Venue: KSSA/ICF Center, Phnom Penh
Date: 07-07 Apr 2016
The 7 April 2016 CCC's Bi-monthly members meeting is the 241th Member Meeting since 1991. Based on CCC’s Bylaw, the meeting is designed for country re presentatives/executive directors and/or senior leaders/managers of CCC members to attend and bring the common concerns on the development challenges and prioritized the issues to be addressed by relevant stakeholders. The meeting will beconvened with the following objective:
- To share information and update members about status of LANGO, mid-term review of NationalStrategic Development Plan (NSDP), localization process of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs),engagement with G7 and G20, and CCC’s internal mile stones which are beneficial to CCC members.
- To present preliminary result of quick survey on taxation in civil society, and discuss on its way forward
- To launch a new initiative called “culturing good practice and sustainability of Community Based Organizations”.
- To generate feedback/inputs from members on zero draft on Global Reference Standards for CSO Accountability
Click for view Photos.
- CCC update by Ms: Sinputheary
- Global Standard PPT by Mr: Sorn Savoeun
- Presentation on CBO Project Launching by Mr: Chhorn Vatanak
- Slide Presentation of CFT
Other Event Archives
Regional Learning Forum on “ Development Trend and New Paradigm toward Civil Society at Sub-national Level” which is initiated and co-organize by Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC)...
Once we are together we can build trust and address a lot issues for our people, said by Mr Soeung Saroeun at CCC Regional Learning Forum on Policy Developntent and Civil Society. This forum was conducted on 9 May 2018 in Kratie province for 50 CSO representatives from....
"What are legal procedures of redundancy and layoff?" This question has been answered and and put into active discussion during the 37th HR Learning Forum organized by the Cooperation Committee for Cambodia on September 5, 2018 at Diakonia Center (ICF Building).
Benefits of the Training At the end of the program participants will Have the basic knowledge and skills to raise funds at local level for a local project of their organizations; Be able to determine the resources needed for projects to match these with potential donors; Be able to know basics of effective fundraising and be able to draft an action plan and budget for fundraising activities;
As the longest established membership organization in Cambodia, the Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) has been playing a unique role since 1990 in strengthening the cooperation, professionalism, accountability, governance...
To reflect on key progress, shortcomings, and what need to be done further for actualization of five key commitments in Paris Peace Accord To reflect and discuss on role of civil society organizations in contributing to the realization.....