18th M&E List of M&E learning forum
Venue: Daikonia Center (KSSA/ICF), Phnom Penh
Date: 26-26 Jul 2017
I. Objectives of the M&E Learning Forum
- To help participants understand the difference between Result Framework and Logical Framework.
- To help participants strengthen their skill on how to use problem tree to analyze the problems.
- To build/strengthen capacity of participants in developing Project Logical Framework.
- To help participants understand how to design M&E system including M&E work plan.
- To create a learning and sharing environment and build a stronger network among M&E practitioners.
II. Expected outputs
- The participants can explain clearly the difference between Result Framework and Project Logframe.
- The participants can develop Project Logical Framework by using Problem and Objective Trees.
- The participants have better understanding on how to design M&E system including M&E work plan.
- The participants had more chance to learn, share, and build up more relationship among people who have same interest from similar fields.
III. Target Participants
This M&E learning forum is offered to a maximum of 80-100 participants from CCC members and non-member organizations who are M&E practitioners and professionals. Each participant should be assigned by the management level but open for all junior or mid-levels related M&E technical of their organization and committed to apply what has been learned from the forum to their organization. Participants from non‐CCC member are welcomed but are subjected to pay attendance fee as stated in the CCC Policy on Business Capacity Development Services as a contribution to support the forum’s logistic arrangement.
Click for view Photos.
Dr. Sovann_ Supporting DocumnetsDownloads
Final Agenda _Agenda for M&E Learning ForumDownloads
Backdprop on 06 Sept 2017Downloads
Updated_Project LF-M&E Learning ForumDownloads
Final_SRI and Digital Data Collection & Reporting ToolDownloads
Final_Review Session_ for M&E Learning forumDownloads
M&E List of M&E learning forumDownloads
Final M&E MinuteDownloads
Other Event Archives
The meeting was conducted on 2 June 2015 as normally for its members. It was designed into two main sessions. The first half morning was to update on current status CCC membership and form the technical working group on the LANGO and policy development process. After the break, there was the small group discussions on the e-advocacy system.
6 Oct 2016, KSSA/ICF Center, Phnom Penh - The 244th Bi-Monthly Members meeting will be convened on 6 October 2016. Based on CCC’s Bylaw, the meeting is designed for participants who are country representatives/executive directors and..
The Royal Government of Cambodia (RGC) has recently been committed to fast track the adoption of many laws including
As the longest established membership organization in Cambodia, the Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) has been playing a unique role since 1990 in strengthening the cooperation, professionalism, accountability, governance...