Basic Video Training
Speaker By: Prom Veasna,Seang Lida
Date: 28-30 Nov 2017
Time: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Under supporting of USAID’s Development Innovations, Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC) now offers a hands-on three-day Basic Video Training Course that covers understanding your audience, creating/identifying a message, interview skills, camera operation, and basic video editing.
Note: After Co-providing the training, Development Innovations has transition the delivery of the whole video training service to CCC. CCC starts to lead from October, 2017.
By the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Design video concept to tell an effective story
- Understand the production process from planning, shooting to editing
- Operate video equipment
- Use industry-standard software to edit video
- Produce a high-quality short video from scratch
1000 USD Exclusive package maximum 10 people
150 USD Individuals
Duration: Three days (08:00-12:00, 13:30-17:30)
Number of participants: Maximum10 people
The package includes:
- Training curriculum
- Hands-on experience with video equipment
- One day hands-on field shooting
- Coffee and refreshments
- Certificate of completion
- Training report highlighting detailed activities and performance of participants throughout the course.
Booking: Mr. Seang Lida, Video Production Officer | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: (+855) 10 345 081/89 345 081